1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Where the fuck is that? Virginia?

·
Registered
8 Posts
i wouldnt say its a photoshop, i would say its a bunch of mounted deer in a pile. look at some them mounted with up turns on the bottom. hahaha.

all the ears stick straight out too. and no legs!

edit - i see one leg!

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Staged. I think there were mostly mounted deer on the bottom and maybe a couple "fresh" one's on top to make it look real. If it WERE real those guys would be the biggest dumb phucks on the planet by pissing away tens of thousands of $$$ on guided hunts for rich people. 25+ boone/crocket class deer at $5000 each (bargain) is $125k.
Cool pic though!

Craig

·
Wrong Hole Racing
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Staged. I think there were mostly mounted deer on the bottom and maybe a couple "fresh" one's on top to make it look real. If it WERE real those guys would be the biggest dumb phucks on the planet by pissing away tens of thousands of $$$ on guided hunts for rich people. 25+ boone/crocket class deer at $5000 each (bargain) is $125k.
Cool pic though!

Craig
Yea, definitely not fresh kills. But DAYUM, look at the trophies! Some guys I know have dropped upwards of $10k at some trophy ranches. I love to hunt, but I am not paying anything close to that to kill a deer!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yep, deffinately staged, some of the heads seem to be "floating", not limp like a fresh kill would be. Look at the farthest deer back ( highest one in front of the girl ) , no one is holding the head up and it just hang out up there? lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Heres a live group

Here is a pic from last weekend. Yes, it is high fenced, 700 acres, and people do pay a lot to shoot them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts