Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Recently I played a joke on an unsuspecting co-worker who has irritable bowel syndrome by creating a fake license plate (California) with the words of the plate "POOPIE" with real inspection stickers and everything and putting it on his Mustang GT... He drove around with it for a couple of days until someone stopped him and told him... He was furious that he got caught and stepped it up big time to get me back....
I left my car in the parking lot while I went on a week long trip at my work, and they opened the doors, wrapped the entire car in tin foil which took me about an hour to remove....
But BEFORE they did that they took the vents off and poured about a pound of silver star confetti and some type of powder into the vents and then replaced the vents, aimed them at my face, and turned the heater up to MAX. After stripping all the tin foil off the car I got in the car and started her up and was blasted in the face by a million stars and this powder (Which I later found out was Vagisil powder)....... Horrified I have decided to step it up and get everyone involved..... :devil:

Here's where you come in...
I need you guys to sign these two idiots up FOR EVERY free magazine or free offer that you can find on the internet so their mailboxes are INUNDATED with crap..... I'm already going to the parking lot tommorrow and shooting a few pics of both of their cars and i'm going to put them on kbb.com, craigslist, autotrader, ebay autos and a few others for a ridiculous low price since I have both their cell #'s..... I can't do all the mag subs myself since I already don't have enough time but figured with this great site I can multiply the power of the intrawebz... :D

Here's the info..
Robert Schuetz
842 Fall River Trail
Vacaville, CA 95688

Brian Collins
573 Galway Court
Vacaville, CA 95688
Anything else you can think of sending to them by all means DO IT!!! Thanks guys...

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
especially yellowbullet...

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
With just 25 post and you want us to help you RealCute:YBBitch: so go fuck your self.
We have more class than that

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
They owned you pretty bad man...WAY bad. It'll probably be worse after they get 3 calls from a Craiglist add too..

On another note, whats with all the people coming here asking to "Vote for" or "please click this" that have under 100 posts?

Thats a delicacy reserved for regular members IMO..if they ever need it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Dude you got owned. You need to think of a better prank than that. I personally would kick your ass fro putting my name, address and cell on the internet.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I can not believe you listed someone's address on the net. Practical jokes are cool. Remember you started this shit you shouldn't be pissed because they got you back. Hopefully everyone here has enough class not to get caught up in this.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Get about 10 feet of 14 or 16 ga wire. 2 paperclips, 4 alligator clips, 6 ft of rubber vacuum hose, 1 gallon of water. Get a key to his car /truck. Get 4 or 5 large towels.

Move the vehicle to a place where you can work on it for appx. 30 minutes.
Drain all of the fluid from the windshield washer reservoir. Rinse reservoir out very well. You want nothing but water coming out.
Remove the hose from the reservoir pump.
Install Vacuum Hose on pump, route the hose inside the cab under the steering column so that it points at the drivers zipper.
Obtain access to the brake switch output voltage signal.
Insert paperclip at that terminal.
Use alligator clip to secure wire from brake switch to Windshield Washer pump.
The pump may require a dedicated gnd wire.
Verify proper operation prior to filling Washer Reservoir with water.
Fill Reservoir with water.
Place towels in passengers seat.

Last and the very most important.... set the parking brake so the car / truck will not move !!! Don't want anyone to get hurt or tear something up!

When your co worker goes to get in his car he will put the key in and place his foot on the brake. He will not notice the water immediately, nobody does. But most importantly, he will not know why his car is pissing on him and won't realize to take his foot off of the brake pedal. So, be aware of how much water you are placing in the reservoir!

I recommend not being around when this goes down... it can go either way! Most folks I have been asked to "get back" take it as they should... some have not and become bitter.

I find that this stunt is a trump card. I usually win with this one... I have some more that are even more creative. I usually reserve this one for the "over the top, don't phuck with me again" stunt... and it works.

I would never post personal and private information on the web like that... Bad idea.

g

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
What is the big deal of name and addy on the net? I have some very large phone books with thousands of names and addresses. Can someone look up my name and addy and do some criminal injustice to me? I would be upset if my SSN or cell numbers was published as I know that can get in the wrong hands and lots of harm done but not sure of an addy.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
God I didn't know there were that many f-in hippies and treehuggers in here....

I posted an address.... Not a phone #. not a social security number..... god damn you can get this stuff on the internet if you were so inclined.... Or go to a payphone and look thru HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of the same shit.....

u guys need to lighten up.... To the people that posted useful info thanks.... to the others, go get some pussy..... cuz you guys are way too uptight...

What can you do with an address and a name???? go assrape them when they are sleeping????

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
They owned you pretty bad man...WAY bad. It'll probably be worse after they get 3 calls from a Craiglist add too..

On another note, whats with all the people coming here asking to "Vote for" or "please click this" that have under 100 posts?

Thats a delicacy reserved for regular members IMO..if they ever need it.
You should have your post count reduced by 100 for every post you make about import cars :-gay

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Go to the pet store and buy 2thousand crickets. Release them in their cars.

buy a locking gas cap and install it on their vehicles. There, that's my 2 cents.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
I vote for the locking gas cap...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
post count, shmost count...

finally some creative people...... hmmmm the locking gas cap.. that's good.....

·
Registered
731 Posts
glad to help!
they have sum suprises heading their ways

1 - 20 of 33 Posts