Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a big cowl hood on my Camaro. What is the biggest I can go before I start having trouble with the law. Only want to do it for looks

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,526 Posts
Listen, you can't win a dumb off with 1rdgary, that mother phucker won the gold years ago......

·
Real Estate Tycoon
16,959 Posts
Only for looks, eh? Trying to make your 16 second mulletmobile look like a 9 second panty dropper to hook up with your cousin?

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,526 Posts
So it runs 15's, got it :rolleyes:

·
LS Powah!
11,695 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll probably sell the stock hood. I'm simply asking how big I can go before I have problems with the law and being able to see. The car runs in the 11s. It's not a fuckin dodge Dakota by any means but I can drive it out to dinner. I want it to look mean. Don't see the problem

·
Real Estate Tycoon
16,959 Posts
11's? So you only run 1/8 mile then, got it.

·
Registered
6,123 Posts
I'll probably sell the stock hood. I'm simply asking how big I can go before I have problems with the law and being able to see. The car runs in the 11s. It's not a fuckin dodge Dakota by any means but I can drive it out to dinner. I want it to look mean. Don't see the problem
Paint your boyfriends picture on the hood ;)

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,526 Posts
Measure you mullet, divide by two and that is how tall the cowl should be :smt115

1 - 20 of 42 Posts