Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guy's have a attorney in Sacramento that can help with used car deal?
I bought a motor home from Copart down there last week. I flew in Friday morning to pick it up and it turned out to be a real mess, So I declined to take possession, Now they have my $$$ and the motor home and I'm not sure if they will take care of me or not. It was sold as a run's and drives unit but was not drivable once I got there.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
The more I read about copart, the more I dislike this company. I hear nothing but shaddy shit about them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Unfortunately if you didn`t go look at it before you bid on it,well I think a lawyer can`t help you.when you signed up it said no warrantee(as is where is).I hope they make it right.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
i believe in standing your own ground and all but you better do something fast, i assure you they have started charging storage aint it aint cheap, win or loose if you aint careful storage will eat it up and quick.
good luck

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
If the vehicle was not as advertised, an attorney might be able to help. Unfortunately, the question becomes at what cost...

·
Registered
780 Posts
bought several cars from copart in tn, plainly says as is where is, it is a salvage auction but good luck on your deal

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I heard back from the manager today, They are going to unwind the whole deal. I'm still out $1000 in travel expenses but that's better than telling me to screw off I guess.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Cheaper than a lawyer would have been!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts