Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was $27.00 to get in that's not bad but 2 medium sodas and ! large soda 3 bags of pop corn $32.00 dollars. That is worse than eating at any race track.

·
Patron Saint of Liars
8,183 Posts
It was $27.00 to get in that's not bad but 2 medium sodas and ! large soda 3 bags of pop corn $32.00 dollars. That is worse than eating at any race track.
Shit, you're getting off cheap then the bunch I got that think's it's a Buffet.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,947 Posts
DUDE IT'S EVERYTHING....FUEL...POWER BILLS...GROCERIES....IT'S ALL GOING UP.....WHILE WE GO DOWN

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Shit that's cheap. Myself the wife and 4 teenaged kids went 2 weeks ago, total bill was $100.00! Needless to say I aint doin that again.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I steal my movies off the internet, the fuckers try to rip me off by going to the theater I may as well fuck them first and just watch their shit at home for free.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Don't worry about it, the people on the screen got their millions, and they thank you.

Been to a ball game lately? Know what it cost to go to a yankee game?

$10 Beers....etc...etc...etc... it's $100 per person without the ticket.

·
Long Live The King
106,865 Posts

I know exactly what you mean. It's freakin ridiculous.

G

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Don't worry about it, the people on the screen got their millions, and they thank you.

gotta load up the plastic flask`s with liquor for sporting events

·
Patron Saint of Liars
8,183 Posts

That's why I'll stick to Minor League.....GO Zephyrs!

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I rarely go anymore. Once every three years. The movie usually sucks. Everything is way overpriced. If it is worth seeing, I see it on DVD.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,697 Posts
This is what sparked me to build a decent HT. The money saved from not having to go to the theater to enjoy movies sooner or later has to pay off. Hell, At my theater they even serve steak and taters sometimes (Plus BEER!). :)

Shannon

·
Registered
9,712 Posts
That is why we only go about once a year or so. Generally while we are off over the holidays. Like CAPS said, it is everything going up, I don't see how some people will even get by.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Not too bad...we try to go on Sunday's $5 tickets, but a 1 med soda and a med popcorn is about 20.00...so we dine out first and typically don't get anything else if we go...if we bring the kids we usually stop and get mini soda's and a bag of candy and or pop a personal size popcorn and they take their purses. It is probably not the best way to be, but everything is so damn much money these days...Is what it is

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Dude, wait till they go to the Budget/Dollar theaters! Screw this $10-12 dollar shit!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts