Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear some current ones. 馃榾

Due to the massive response the world has had concerning the corona virus and the lengths taken to stop its spread, it's easy to get the inclination things might not be as straightforward and innocuous as it seems. Many things that have historically been seen as breaches of privacy, globalism and a degradation of rights are being used and enforced by governments. Not only have they not been resisted against, it's been praised. Tracking citizens using their phones to ensure they comply with isolation requirements. Pushing cashless transactions. Closed borders with credential checks. Etc....

What are your ideas?

Registered
It could be a staged event to distract the public, divide and conquer; and create an opportunity to exert control over and further reduce freedoms for the citizens.

Registered
I built a new car 3 yrs ago and have struggled mightily trying to get it to make a decent pass. Now that I've figured out all the problems and am ready to lay down some good runs on opening day all of a sudden there's a "virus" and the tracks are closed? Coincidence or conspiracy?

Registered
I think it is all a ploy to keep Dave from making a pass!

But it seems to be a manufactured crisis. I'm just not sure what the purpose is or whodunnit. It probably can't be the Democrats alone, but there are more powerful people who control them and they could pull something like this off. The media is owned by just a few billionaires. Some of these billionaires like Bill Gates have publicly stated the world's population needs to decrease to just a small fraction of the current total. Gates foundation sponsored that Event 201 planning meeting.

Banksters Paradise

Due to the massive response the world has had concerning the corona virus and the lengths taken to stop its spread, it's easy to get the inclination things might not be as straightforward and innocuous as it seems. Many things that have historically been seen as breaches of privacy, globalism and a degradation of rights are being used and enforced by governments. Not only have they not been resisted against, it's been praised. Tracking citizens using their phones to ensure they comply with isolation requirements. Pushing cashless transactions. Closed borders with credential checks. Etc....

What are your ideas?
All of what you said. Overall just more orwellian laws created by governments world wide.

Plus i can't help but think it could also be a big test (like a fire drill) for if/when Gates and his elite cabal decide to release a very real dangerous virus.

One thing i'd bet good money on, this is a staged and created pandemic. It didn't just happen by accident from a bunch of bats or rats or cats or whatever the fuck else the chinese love to eat.

Registered

What are your ideas?
Whats your point?

Registered
This shit is totally made up. I was worried 2 weeks ago when they said tens of thousands of people would die. But where are they?

I see people turning in their neighbors for leaving the house, shaming people for going to the store, government all up in every bodies business, places going out of business, wealth being destroyed, working class getting hammered, everybody is turned against everybody else. They make it sound like somebody coughing is a murderer.

This is just a test to see how easy it is to control the masses. It is to easy. Like candy from a baby. Just wait until they start going door to door rounding up 鈥渟ick鈥 people. We are almost there now.

YB Managing Editor
The best one I've heard is the Adrenochrome theory. Rich and hollywood types use adrenochrome for anti-aging treatments, It's been produced by torturing children and harvesting the adrenaline from their glands. Trumps crackdown of pedo rings has dried up the sources of this drug.

A synthetic form of the drug is produced in China. Where in China you ask? You guessed it... Wuhan. LOL

Conspiracy is someone spiked the adrenochrome with this virus to identify the users.

Their proof is the disproportional amount of rich and famous types coming down with the virus. And the dozens upon dozens of Fortune 500 CEO's who been resigning in the last few months.

Banksters Paradise
This shit is totally made up. I was worried 2 weeks ago when they said tens of thousands of people would die. But where are they?

I see people turning in their neighbors for leaving the house, shaming people for going to the store, government all up in every bodies business, places going out of business, wealth being destroyed, working class getting hammered, everybody is turned against everybody else. They make it sound like somebody coughing is a murderer.

This is just a test to see how easy it is to control the masses. It is to easy. Like candy from a baby. Just wait until they start going door to door rounding up 鈥渟ick鈥 people. We are almost there now.
I think the virus exists. But it's not fatal or dangerous to anyone that is in decent health. Everything else you said i agree with 100%

Banksters Paradise
The best one I've heard is the Adrenochrome theory. Rich and hollywood types use adrenochrome for anti-aging treatments, It's been produced by torturing children and harvesting the adrenaline from their glands. Trumps crackdown of pedo rings has dried up the sources of this drug.

A synthetic form of the drug is produced in China. Where in China you ask? You guessed it... Wuhan. LOL

Conspiracy is someone spiked the adrenochrome with this virus to identify the users.

Their proof is the disproportional amount of rich and famous types coming down with the virus. And the dozens upon dozens of Fortune 500 CEO's who been resigning in the last few months.
Although adrenochrome is real, that theory about it was spiked is a big bunch of BS :ROFLMAO:

The celebrities that have coronavirus are just making it up. They've been told by their masters to say they have it, to add to the fear mongering.

Tom Brady finally leaves the Patriots, and all the whinny haters can finally dream that the Patriots won't be kicking their favorite teams asses almost every year while consistently winning their division, winning playoff games, winning 9 conference championships, and 6 Super Bowls,.....but instead, what might happen?

No football because of some strange new virus.

Will this give Belichick more time to rebuild a competitive team,..and this will also give Brady more time to get a championship contending team built around him? So both partners in 20 years of dominance will "still" both be a driving force and break other teams fans hearts?

Conspiracy? Is Robert Kraft behind the virus? Is Roger Goodell the one behind it?

Registered
My wife works at a top 15 hospital in the country. In a major city. Do they have people there with it? Yes absolutely. Are people dying? Yes absolutely. Is it the mass deaths like the media says. NO. Plus a lot of deaths are people with major underlying health issues. What actually kills people is pneumonia type symptoms which affects people with COPD and Overweight, older and needing oxygen etc. The problem is it is a totally new virus to our ecosystem so everybody gets sick all at once unlike viruses that have been going around for years.

My guess is half the population has it and the ones being tested are the 20% who show symptoms. Remember you cannot be tested unless you show symptoms and 80% of people will not show them. This makes the percentages higher to keep the fear up to control the people. Fear the oldest sales tactic in the book.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts