Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
WHO GIVES A FUCK?
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But? I lost my aunt last week. My mom's twin sister. The woman that was my second mother my whole life. She had breast cancer. Made it thru the surgery and the chemo got her. She ended up with infections her body just could not fight it. Yesterday was the memorial service and her son in law did a great job of talking about her. Smiles, laughs, and tears. Couldn't have been better. I just cannot believe that I will never see her again. She's always been such a huge part of my life. I cannot believe I will never see her again.

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
always keep the good memories in mind. keep your head up. My prayers are sent to you and your family!

·
WHO GIVES A FUCK?
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You Hun..... I appreciate that. I know that I haven't been on here much lately, but this is hard and I need some kind words. I appreciate yours a ton.

·
Registered
15,710 Posts
Sorry for your loss, She is in a better place now and still watching over you as she has always done. May she RIP

·
WHO GIVES A FUCK?
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
always keep the good memories in mind. keep your head up. My prayers are sent to you and your family!
That's what is different about this one.... I remember how she was when I was a kid, before she changed! She was the epitome of singledom... She dressed to the nines.... Drove bad ass cars.... and dated lots. I can remember being in a convertible she owned, white leather interior, listening to CKLW (Motown, for those of you that don't know). She was who I wanted to be when I grew up.

·
WHO GIVES A FUCK?
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for your loss, She is in a better place now and still watching over you as she has always done. May she RIP
And she always looked over me.... Like my second mom.... As she was.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
"For love is eternal,
And those we love shall be with us throughout all eternity."

Sorry for your loss.. Marion and Wayne

·
WHO GIVES A FUCK?
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"For love is eternal,
And those we love shall be with us throughout all eternity."

Sorry for your loss.. Marion and Wayne
She will always be with me.... I know that.

·
Mike
7,435 Posts
Very sad, sorry for your loss. Now would be a good time to keep up on screenings and promote it to friends in her memory. Check on mom also I have seen it run in families. Sorry for the preaching.

·
Registered
305 Posts
So sorry for your loss, I kind of know how you're feeling. Just keep remembering the good times you had, only time will heal this loss. Just went to a memorial service for my 43 year old cousin last Saturday. She to, passed away from breast cancer. She had just became a first time Grandma 5 months ago.

·
WHO GIVES A FUCK?
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very sad, sorry for your loss. Now would be a good time to keep up on screenings and promote it to friends in her memory. Check on mom also I have seen it run in families. Sorry for the preaching.
I'll admit? I blew off my mammogram. I shouldn't have. She had the genetic testing and it is NOT that kind. Doesn't mean I'm out of the woods, but it was good to hear for my daughter (considering our mother's are twins and genetically the same) and for her daughter and grandaughters.

·
having fun
31,331 Posts
But? I lost my aunt last week. My mom's twin sister. The woman that was my second mother my whole life. She had breast cancer. Made it thru the surgery and the chemo got her. She ended up with infections her body just could not fight it. Yesterday was the memorial service and her son in law did a great job of talking about her. Smiles, laughs, and tears. Couldn't have been better. I just cannot believe that I will never see her again. She's always been such a huge part of my life. I cannot believe I will never see her again.

im very sorry for your loss...

may not mean much now-but just remember to look up once in a while-and smile while looking at the heavens for all those youve lost and miss-even while not reminicing-itll help balance out those times you cant help but miss them

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
Very sorry to hear this Dawn :( Hold your head up and remember the good days and the fun you had with her. May the Good Lord take her in and make her comfortable and at ease.

·
WHO GIVES A FUCK?
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So sorry for your loss, I kind of know how you're feeling. Just keep remembering the good times you had, only time will heal this loss. Just went to a memorial service for my 43 year old cousin last Saturday. She to, passed away from breast cancer. She had just became a first time Grandma 5 months ago.
My aunt made it thru ONE chemo treatment.... and ultimately? That is what took her. It killed her immune system and her body couldn't fit off the infection she got. Seems to me, because it happened with my grandma too, that the treatment is what takes em.

·
WHO GIVES A FUCK?
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very sorry to hear this Dawn :( Hold your head up and remember the good days and the fun you had with her. May the Good Lord take her in and make her comfortable and at ease.
Thank You Grant..... This means more than you know to me. And since I've worked with her for the last 3 years those memories are first..... I've been remembering her from long ago and it hurts and helps at the same time.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts