Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope it doesn't offend anyone, but I thought it was funny as hell. Oh, and by the way, it was sent by a guy who only post on gDR!!!

ROTFLMAO

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Its all cool...Isee chit like that on TV and when you clickin with the hood its all cool..but I respect the Brother,,Its all good,but hope it offends nobody,,Its for real

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Ray. now dig. I shoulda smacked your face in to my hook when i had the chance down in the south. Whats a silly little old white bitch like you doin puttin shit like that up in here. Now you on my list. You dig? and aint no body gonna stop me next time. you all need to get off this here button box before some body warms up the heata on you ass. ezekiel once said said some shit about evel men. now i am to.
what does ray jarmins look like? does he look like a bitch? Oh hell yeah. and im gonna fuck him like one.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
If we go back in time we were all arabs.. Some went south to enjoy the sun while others went north to enjoy the snow.. Some of us stayed true to where we came from.. :-D :-D Now we are mad that all you guys think your shit dont stink and we are pissed off about it!! :smt005 :smt005 :-D :-D

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Inglewood Jack said:
Hey Ray. now dig. I shoulda smacked your face in to my hook when i had the chance down in the south. Whats a silly little old white bitch like you doin puttin shit like that up in here. Now you on my list. You dig? and aint no body gonna stop me next time. you all need to get off this here button box before some body warms up the heata on you ass. ezekiel once said said some shit about evel men. now i am to.
what does ray jarmins look like? does he look like a bitch? Oh hell yeah. and im gonna fuck him like one.
:shock:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Inglewood Jack said:
Internet tough guy :roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts