Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,137 Posts
They haven't closed, just all orders are "to go" around here.

Nothing like tailgating in the parking lot with WH and a cooler of beer!

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
I'd rather eat at Huddle House [Waffle House will do in a pinch] but "to go"/"take out"/"carry out" for breakfast from any place is just not worth eating.

Reactions: Geerbangr and 79540

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
Reactions: lowpro64

·
Registered
17,590 Posts
I ate at one once somewhere around Canton Ohio about 6 years ago. I love waffles, wish there was one near me in South West PA

·
Read Only
5,966 Posts
Went in one once and was shocked how nice inside it was and well run...considering how dumpy most look most of the time outside. I prefer a coney island breakfast though if I had to choose.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,439 Posts
I eat at the WH on Military highway in Norfolk VA once in a while. It's nice.

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
Just drove by the one on St. Simons Is. open and packed!

·
Aviation Section
25,376 Posts
When I was flying I was one of the guys on the Hotel committee and my choices were always based on how close the WH was to the Hotel! I chose our Atlanta. Raleigh, and Dayton Hotel based on this! All were within walking distance and the Dayton Hotel had the best WH I have ever been in Vandaila. Dave

Reactions: GRUBBY

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
when I used to go to the southern nationals in Atlanta, Shoney's had great breakfast...

Reactions: Bwh998

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Waffle House is great at most places. I've ate at them in at least 20 states and almost never had a bad meal. Bad service, yes, but I'd like to here from the typical YB "I hate everything because it makes me look like a badass" people how you fuck up a egg, a piece of bacon or toast. Seriously, how?
Zim

1 - 20 of 56 Posts