Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to throw some more pics in here. I always suck when it comes to roaming the pits and shooting pics so I wanted to change up a little bit. If anybody has any pics they would like to see just let me know and I'll post it if I have it...

Ligia showing why she loves being at the races...

Puddin' and Tommy representing...

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
That 'puddin' pic should be rated R

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Great shot of Pete's car John!!!!

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Shame you don't live a lil closer John, I'd ask ya to come over and take pics of this 25.3 '95 Mustang.

·
I am sweet and innocent..
2,318 Posts
so far so good John!
that is a great shot of Bruce, I agree with your daughter.. will have to get an autograph next time!

Rick! was definately great to finally meet you!

I just hate I didnt have my camera handy for John while he was eating that BBQ chicken.
( have to get back in the habit!)

·
Wrong Hole Racing
3,580 Posts
I just wanted to throw some more pics in here. I always suck when it comes to roaming the pits and shooting pics so I wanted to change up a little bit. If anybody has any pics they would like to see just let me know and I'll post it if I have it...

Ligia showing why she loves being at the races...

Puddin' and Tommy representing...
Brother, I think we can all agree that any pic you post is a good one. But if they are of your two lovely assitants, everyone will be happy......or at least I will! LOL

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Ligia said you took some good ones, stop holding out. lol. Post more cars if you want to as well. lol.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Anyone know if Tom is on here, or what his screen name is??

1 - 20 of 68 Posts