Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Heineken shouldn't taste skunky if its fresh. The problem is its made in Germany and by the time you drink yours its 3 months old (or older) and tasted terrible. If you ever get a fresh batch you'll notice the difference right away.
It gets light struck as well, brown bottles are better for beer.

·
Registered
15,964 Posts
dont know why they are advertising ingredients i dont give a fuck whats in it shit is good
It’s garbage. And the reason they are advertising 4 ingredients yet leave out yeast goes back to the German Reinheitsgebot law, but a person who likes rice beer doesn’t appreciate much about beer‘s history.

·
Registered
7 Posts
WORST BEER WAS PRIMA. 3 QUART BOTTLES FOR $1.00 WHEN I WAS A TEEN. LATE 50S. BEST WAS MY HOMETOWN OF PERU, IL. BREWERY STAR MODEL. ANIMAL JIM FEURER

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
worst --- any IPA , bud/bud light , miller lite , busch / B. lite , Pbr ,

i love stouts and porters , super cold Corona w/ lime is great , Sam adams / sam adams cherry wheat ,

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
When I weas about 10, I ripped off a Falstaff from the fridge, my buddy and I ran outside the house and took a sip...It was at least 12 years before I tasted another beer.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Can't really stand any of it. I've tried dozens of different brands and types hoping to find something I could at least tolerate. Haven't found one yet. They ALL taste like chewed up aspirin to me. If any of them are ICE cold, I can tolerate drinking them until they warm up enough that I can taste them. How people (Europeans) can stand to drink warm/room temperature beer is beyond my comprehension

101 - 116 of 116 Posts