Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Budweiser is the worst followed by all Ales and Brown beers. Check and German Pilsners and Lagers are the only beers worth a shit, and they are hard to find in the US.

·
Registered
580 Posts
LOL @ drinking beer for the taste. Chug it down and get on with it.

Sounds like a lot of soft yankie taste buds need to harden the fuck up.

·
Registered
150 Posts
When I was in my early teens, everybody drank Pabst Blue Ribbon.I thought it tasted like shit. To this day it’s why I don’t like beer.

·
Registered
24,474 Posts
Budweiser is the worst followed by all Ales and Brown beers. Check and German Pilsners and Lagers are the only beers worth a shit, and they are hard to find in the US.
Germans do not export the good beer.
The worst beer in the world is Ballentines.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yuengling is my least favorite. Also don't care for any light beer. Mostly drink Budweiser and Stella Artois. Really like Bass Ale, but haven't been able to find it for years.

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,535 Posts
Nothing to do with the current virus situation, but I dont understand the whole Corona phenomenon.....its shit......yellow coloured water.....shouldnt even be called beer. If you have to shove a piece of lemon down the neck of the bottle to make it drinkable, then you should be having a hard look at your poor decisions in life......lol :)

·
Former RJ instigator
40,307 Posts
Nothing to do with the current virus situation, but I dont understand the whole Corona phenomenon.....its shit......yellow coloured water.....shouldnt even be called beer. If you have to shove a piece of lemon down the neck of the bottle to make it drinkable, then you should be having a hard look at your poor decisions in life......lol :)
It's a lime wedge, not lemon, but I couldn't agree more, it's shitty tasting Mexican piss water.

·
Registered
11,040 Posts
Happy Birthday Novachick.

IPA is my choice now, lots of good ones around here. Bud Light and Coors Light.... I believe it is made by pouring a can of real beer in a gallon of water. But worst... I collect beer cans after my brother started collecting them before he got married. I have thousands littering shelves all over so i've bought lots where I hated the beer inside. Absolute winner had to be the Ruddles County, it came in a small crockery bottle with a wired on cap. It tasted like a 50/50 mix of molasses and vinegar. My brother actually bought that one, one sip and he handed it off to me... I can't believe I finished it. After that Guiness Stout is like drinking water.

Of the regular American inexpensive beers I like Shiner Bock from Texas and Mickey's Ice. A couple American friends put me onto those. No headaches like the Bud/Miller/Coors, etc.

61 - 80 of 116 Posts