Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hiland ice was rough.
To be 15 and have a cold Busch with grandpa out on the bass boat again.....mmmmmm

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Every IPA or "craft" beer I've ever tried tastes horrible to me. I like icy cold light beers on hot days. Cold to the point I'll toss a half a beer and get a fresh/cold one out of the cooler.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I agree with the IPA Craft faggot college campus shit. It's fkn terrible

Coors Light, Mich ultra FTW

Or if I am getting a treat its Pacifico

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Genesee. I used to drink that shit by the gallons when I was in high school and now I can't believe I did!

Reactions: Pontiac Dude

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Easier to make a list of the ones that don't suck. If I were at a football game, I could drink a Bud or Bud Light. If I'm in a dive mexican joint, I'll drink a Corona. I've been drinking Sam Adams Cherry Wheat around the holidays since I was in my 20s. Those are are much for tradition's sake as anything, obviously they aren't great brews.

When I cook a big dinner, I drink a pint of a local pale that has been my favorite for decades. Outside of the 3 aforementioned brands, I pretty much hate all other beer.

·
Void
79,633 Posts
You=ODMF.....LOL....!!!!!
Is there anything that you do know about ?

The USDA standards for organic beer are the same as those for organic foods: Ingredients must be grown without toxic pesticides or synthetic fertilizers in soil free from chemicals for at least three years, and genetically modified ingredients (or GMOs) are a no-no.

A GMO is a genetically modified organism. GMOs are common in food production, and they include genetically modified corn, which may appear in the brewing industry. The certified-organic label is a guarantee that the product doesn’t contain GMOs.

·
Registered
15,106 Posts
Is there anything that you do know about ?

The USDA standards for organic beer are the same as those for organic foods: Ingredients must be grown without toxic pesticides or synthetic fertilizers in soil free from chemicals for at least three years, and genetically modified ingredients (or GMOs) are a no-no.

A GMO is a genetically modified organism. GMOs are common in food production, and they include genetically modified corn, which may appear in the brewing industry. The certified-organic label is a guarantee that the product doesn’t contain GMOs.
LOL...Fucking Dingle Berry....

·
Registered
22,338 Posts
All of them. I've tried so many different ones trying to find one I can tolerate so I'm not the oddball when going out for a drink, to be the girl that guys like because I like/drink beer. I've accepted that I'm not that girl. I'm content being the girl guys like because I love cars/drag racing.
How bout, just be the girl that guys like because, you are a nice girl?

41 - 60 of 116 Posts