Yellow Bullet Forums banner

I Hear It's National Beer Day...So What Are Some of the Worst Tasting Beers?

6K views 115 replies 81 participants last post by  woodydj 
#1 ·
Not all liquid bread tastes good. I seldom drink, in fact, so most of them aren't for me - there's no beer in my fridge - but there's bound to be a few YB experts on here. Tell us what beers really suck...

I do know that Heineken tastes like skunk...

See less See more
#16 ·
All of them. I've tried so many different ones trying to find one I can tolerate so I'm not the oddball when going out for a drink, to be the girl that guys like because I like/drink beer. I've accepted that I'm not that girl. I'm content being the girl guys like because I love cars/drag racing.

#20 ·
Old Milwakee.
We bought it by the case along with a couple of six packs of Michelob. We'd each start with Michelob for the first few, then switched over to the swill. It was priced right which is all we cared about.

Do you know the difference between Old Milwaukee beer and a clitoris?
The clitoris only tastes like piss for a couple of seconds...

#29 ·
Everybody that says Coors Light taste just like water is right. I drink that stuff all day long, and it goes down just as easy as water. Great beer. Mic Ultra is my next fav, and it taste like Coors Light!!!

#30 ·
I like dark beers and a lot of IPA’s, to me Naty light is the worst. If I’m slumming and don’t want to drink a real beer I’ll drink Michelob Ultra but, I’ll go without before I drink Naty light. Also if you have to put a piece of fruit in your beer to make it taste good, you’re not a beer drinker.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.