Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not all liquid bread tastes good. I seldom drink, in fact, so most of them aren't for me - there's no beer in my fridge - but there's bound to be a few YB experts on here. Tell us what beers really suck...

I do know that Heineken tastes like skunk...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Not all liquid bread tastes good. I seldom drink, in fact, so most of them aren't for me - there's no beer in my fridge - but there's bound to be a few YB experts on here. Tell us what beers really suck...

X2. I 100% agree with you. I went to a Sandals resort on my honey moon and they had this beer and a local beer that tasted just like Heineken. I drank a lot of rum that week.

·
Registered
17,176 Posts

I've never tasted any Alcohol that taste good! The few different beers all tasted the same, Wine and Champagne taste the same, Lord Calvert tastes just like McCallan 25, all bad! If it tasted like sweet tea I'd most likely be the biggest drunk on the planet.

Reactions: Dondon1

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Call it odd, but I prefer Mich Ultra. When it's not available, I'll drink a Bud. I do not like Bud Light or Coors Light, and wouldn't be in the same room as a Miller Lite.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ultra and Coors light have no taste, just water. Bush light for a cheap beer light beer.
Sam Adams, Yuengling or Shock Top for a mellow beer. Guiness for a heavy beer.

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,111 Posts
All of them. I've tried so many different ones trying to find one I can tolerate so I'm not the oddball when going out for a drink, to be the girl that guys like because I like/drink beer. I've accepted that I'm not that girl. I'm content being the girl guys like because I love cars/drag racing.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Call it odd, but I prefer Mich Ultra. When it's not available, I'll drink a Bud. I do not like Bud Light or Coors Light, and wouldn't be in the same room as a Miller Lite.
I think the Michelob Ultra is one of the better light beers, trying not to drink as much but that's what I prefer,
I swear I used to drink so much my pee would foam up in the toliet, :D

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Old Milwakee.
We bought it by the case along with a couple of six packs of Michelob. We'd each start with Michelob for the first few, then switched over to the swill. It was priced right which is all we cared about.

Do you know the difference between Old Milwaukee beer and a clitoris?
The clitoris only tastes like piss for a couple of seconds...

1 - 20 of 116 Posts