Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and still haven't. The only reason I up-chucked back then was because I drank way too much Vodka. The last time I was sick and thrown up was when I was a kid in the 70's.

One thing that probably helps.... I don't eat fish.

How about you fucko's ?

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
I throw up three times a day, once after every meal like a real man. Only pussies hold that shit down

·
Banned
119,191 Posts

·
Banned
16,080 Posts
Best I can recall it was 1983 the last time I barfed.
Naturally it was too much beer.

I try to hold back if I feel like I need to puke.
Gotta beat Sienfeld's record.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
for me it was 14 years

got food posing and it ruined my streak

i forgot how fast shit comes back up

·
Registered
746 Posts
New Years 2012 for me. Last time i ever listened to my wife's step-dad, lets do peppermint schnapps shots he said it'll be fun.

·
Elite Member
14,448 Posts
2 years ago wine tasting of all things LOL. First and last time I ever drank that shit ! I threw up for HOURS. Drank 3 + bottles worth of wine on an empty stomach. No worse mistakes could ever be made.

·
8=======D ~~~~
2,925 Posts
I threw up July 22nd when I was in Florida.

If I drink jager I am guaranteed to vomit. I drank the jager and a short while later I was visiting the bushes

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
for me it was 14 years

got food posing and it ruined my streak

i forgot how fast shit comes back up
If you have shit coming up, I think you have a much bigger problem. :smt044:smt044:smt044

·
Push Me Shove You
5,886 Posts
I throw up and rechew similiar to a cow get the most vitimins that way

·
Brewmaster
12,620 Posts
2 years ago wine tasting of all things LOL. First and last time I ever drank that shit ! I threw up for HOURS. Drank 3 + bottles worth of wine on an empty stomach. No worse mistakes could ever be made.
You're suppose to spit it out, not drink it. Unless you're at a party in the desert.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts