Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
expedition limited with 33lbs of air in the rear tires, Tone Loc CD in the player, Family Guy DVD playing with the rear window wiper going.

Just wanted to clarify that for those that didn't know.

That is all....

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Damn, I thought I did.

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good job!
"Thanks, thanks very much. But you know it's not all me, it's my crew that makes this happen. I have to thank Zippy my car chief, he gets me that extra yellow colored 3rd soap deluxe carwash for the price of the two colored econo-wash. Must thank Billy my crew chief, he herds them up and gets the Ethiopian Tools spinning to keep her hooked, Manuel for the greasy Mexican food that keeps the seat A/C in check at all times, Pammy for backing me up and staging me just right and wiping the windshield with her nipples and finally to my boys back at the shop, without them keeping the catbox clean and the piss puddles dried up, I wouldn't be here, I'd be getting knee surgery from busting my ass on the cat piss puddles."

·
Moderater
13,061 Posts
expedition limited with 33lbs of air in the rear tires, Tone Loc CD in the player, Family Guy DVD playing with the rear window wiper going.

That is all....

My Tahoe has more options and is quicker on 20 inch radials....FordSux:

·
Registered
9,952 Posts

That is all....
if it not purple your not the fastest

·
Registered
93 Posts
Its probably so fast because the vehicle is trying to spit the Tone Loc cd out of its player ;)
Goshdammit, that's blasphemy and i'll have none of it!!!
I have worked the floor a many a night to "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold medina" back in the day.:finga::finga:.

·
LEADING THE FREAK PARADE!
2,447 Posts
yea but mine is Black and has a Borla muffler. Ill take you on name the day and the track :finga:

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I can click a mouse button stupid fast....

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BFGGLHSSTTFM.....

Big
Fat
Gas
Guzzling
Loaded
Heavy
Sled
Suvs
To
The
Front
Motherphucker

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have one the above BFGGLHSSTTFM... And proud of it!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
BFGGLHSSTTFM.....

Big
Fat
Gas
Guzzling
Loaded
Heavy
Sled
Suvs
To
The
Front
Motherphucker
x1000 just so you know I have the fasted expedition on 35 pounds of air and squeling back brakes. not trying to one up you just stating the facts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts