www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jim Monson said:
7DMACH1 said:
1902=2091=Pelech=pussy!!! :smt005
Hey! you know what 1902+2091=???? I'll tell you baby. It equals Schfiftyfive

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/schfiftyfive.php

Good God, I have such jerks for friends. Jim, I stand corrected. This is now he funniest and most entertaining thing I've seen on the net. I darn near choked to death on my roast beef and rye. Thank goodness for the hind-lick manuver. I'm now safe and breathing freely again... and feeling very laid back, relaxed, and casual as well.

But I'm sorry, I'm now going to have to include you in the forth coming litigation.

And as for you, Ray. If 2091=Pelech=Pussy, 1902 can not =Pelech=Pussy. 1902=yssup=hceleP !!!

Once again, it appears that you weren't the most algebraicly inclined student in Mrs. Brown's 6th grade math class.

So then, what do you have going for you these days? Did you even finish school?

And why are you so angry at everybody? With all your pent up hosility, you won't live a day past 55. Or should I say... Schfiftyfive...

·
16,373 Posts
2091 said:
Jim Monson said:
7DMACH1 said:

Good God, I have such jerks for friends. Jim, I stand corrected. This is now he funniest and most entertaining thing I've seen on the net. I darn near choked to death on my roast beef and rye. Thank goodness for the hind-lick manuver. I'm now safe and breathing freely again... and feeling very laid back, relaxed, and casual as well.

But I'm sorry, I'm now going to have to include you in the forth coming litigation.

And as for you, Ray. If 2091=Pelech=Pussy, 1902 can not =Pelech=Pussy. 1902=yssup=hceleP !!!

Once again, it appears that you weren't the most algebraicly inclined student in Mrs. Brown's 6th grade math class.

And why are you so angry at everybody? With all your pent up hosility, you won't live a day past 55. Or should I say... Schfiftyfive...
Damn, let me make the arrangements, only 9 months to go!!!! :WGAF

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
Oh, please don't get Mr. Beebe and Paris started on this again.

·
16,373 Posts
2091 said:
Jim Monson said:
7DMACH1 said:

Ted, I found another picture of you. I see you were using another fake name.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Hold on a second.......

Dude,, what typ of restaurant do you eat at... Your 6'3' and 260 lbs and there was someone in there big enough to give you the hind lick?????

Note to self ( i am 5'7" and 150 lbs) don't ever eat in that place...L.O.L.

Just kidding, i really don't know you but it sounded funny to me.... Please don't kill me...

keith

·
Registered
12 Posts
[quote="2091]And why are you so angry at everybody? With all your pent up hosility, you won't live a day past 55. Or should I say... Schfiftyfive...[/quote]

Now dig Ray. THE MAN ask you a question. I think you should answer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts