Yellow Bullet Forums banner

I have decided to run as a WRITE IN candidate

952 views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  gnon 
#1 ·
HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) Press 1 for English is immediately banned. English is the official language. Speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two-year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. No imports, no exports. We will use the 'WalMart' policy: 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (Six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on the SOUTH BOUND aliens.

(5) Social Security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin' in, you ain't getting' nuttin' out. Neither the president nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you will be banned for life.

(8) Crime - Jails will no longer have cable TV, workout gyms and libraries. Prisoners will work for their 'wages' (food, water, clothes) and be given a chance to earn retribution funds for the families they have injured.

(9) One export will be allowed - Wheat -- The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress -- right after a prayer to God.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

(13) DRAG RACING is now the official sport of AMERICA !!!!

If I stepped on anyone's toes remember, a vote for me will get you better than what you have and better than what you're gonna get.

See less See more
#6 ·
You got my vote.

#9 ·
If you stick to your principles, you get my vote as well.

It's a damn shame that there isn't anyone prominent that is actually running on a similar platform. It's shitty choice #1 or shitty choice #2. :rolleyes:

#11 ·
You just out promised Obama, now thats the way it should be you got my vote.

#15 ·
Whos your running mate? I know that the bullet can do pretty well in small polls where you can vote multiple time, but you might need to at least get a commercial.

#16 ·
Thats the abridged version, I believe this is the complete and unmodified version. #8 is a little more strict! :p

After a careful review of the options for the up-coming 2008 election:

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE. HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) Press 1 for English is immediately banned. English is the official language of America. Speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two-year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports. We will use the 'WalMart' policy: 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel and the National Guard will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (Six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social Security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin' in, you ain't getting' nuttin' out. Neither the president nor any other politician will be able to touch it. All Americans will have the choice of opting out of the system and providing for their own retirement.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour work week and the successful completion of urinalysis. Every Church in America will be required to adopt at least two elderly widows and two young children to provide for their welfare.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you will be banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method: The first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There will be no more life sentences -- if you are Lawfully convicted (that means by proper evidence) of a Capitol Offense, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim, gun, knife, strangulation, etc. within 30 days.

(9) One export will be allowed - Wheat -- The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower government operating costs. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be recited every day at school and every day in Congress .

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

(13) The IRS will be abolished and replaced with a 10% national sales tax on all goods and services. The federal government will receive 1%, the States 5%, and the counties and cities 2% each. All property taxes will be abolished. If God can get by on 10% so can the government.

(14) All corporations will be abolished and replaced with sole ownership or limited partnership businesses. The owner(s) must be available to customers during normal business hours. Owners will be prosecuted for not submitting collected tax money.

(15) All government positions, elective and appointed, will have strict term limits. Public service is a brief civic duty, not a career to enrich the office holder. Salaries will be based of the average income of the people the government worker represents.

(16) Most foreign military bases will be closed and our troops brought home to guard our borders. America will mind its own business and let other countries do the same. America will no longer "nation build", sponsor "CIA coups", or otherwise interfere with other countries.

(17) The debt usury system will be abolished. America will return to an honest money system backed by gold and silver. All loans will be for terms of six years or less, including land and houses.

(18) Politicians will be held personally responsible for all debts they incur. No longer will Americans have their names co-signed to any debt they do not personally make.

(19) All the national security agencies...the FBI, CIA, ATF, TSA, etc... will be under one department and report daily to the President.

(20) Any person who does not want to live by the values expressed in 1 thru 19 will be deported to a country of their choice. We want everyone to be happy.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes, but a vote for me will get you better than what you have and a lot better than what you're otherwise gonna get. For more of my views on what ails America and how to fix it, read : Why Americans Have No Rights. http://mlf1070.blogspot.com

Unlike the two "leading" contenders, I am running a debt free internet campaign. I don't need or want your money. Just forward my platform to all your friends. I would appreciate your vote. Thanks, Michael L. Farris, Natural Born Free American, write-in candidate for President of the United States of America.

#20 ·
SEND ME SOME CAMPAIGN SIGNS! GOT MY VOTE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.