Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 133 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts
I know a fairly new member here that has it from Michigan that's in the hospital with it .Get well Donny

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Is that comment really necessary?
Is that comment really helpful?

I dont know the OP but sometimes, in situations like this, showing a little bit of grace could be helpful. I know its TOBT, but sometimes we have to put some stuff behind us

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts
Fake news from a Panic Merchant(OP)???
He has sure been lately . rubbing it in peoples faces now he wants sympathy .The guy is a woman emotion wise .

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
He has sure been lately . rubbing it in peoples faces now he wants sympathy .The guy is a woman emotion wise .

did you fuck him, faggot

That's just Sad. Some of you guys should probably go back in time to prior to just a few weeks ago and look at my long term history on here, not just the last couple of weeks of my anger towards our government and President Trump regarding his early handling of the virus. Just because I've not been at all impressed with the President's first actions and poor initial response regarding this outbreak, doesn't mean I haven't been a supporter of his economic policies, and overall tenure. He still had my vote over the other two B's, and I still have my Trump signs lined up in my shop.

Regarding my friend, doesn't matter if you guys care, don't care, are glad he's sick, think I fucked him because I'm a faggot, that I deserve this, or that he does, or that I'm looking for sympathy, etc..

Any concerns, thoughts, and prayers are for his wife, his daughter, and his grandchildren. But he's tough as nails, and think he will pull through this. He's got good medical care, still on a ventilator, but they are seeing positive signs.

Still no results back from the testing on whether it's Covid 19 related.

That's all for me regarding this topic. I won't share or post any further on here about him. I have a busy day of felling timber ahead of me.

Hope that everybody stays safe, and hope to get to see you all at the track again someday.

·
Registered
18,859 Posts
Ignore that newbie fucker (literally, put him on ignore). He’s just another in a string of trolls. Best wishes for your friend.

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Ignore that newbie fucker (literally, put him on ignore). He’s just another in a string of trolls. Best wishes for your friend.
Joined 11 hours ago. Which moronic old user is this being reborn as whole new fag again? Someday, please, please have one of the mods or Jeff or Monty out these multi-name butt fuckers someday with all their old usernames and IP addresses so we can round them up and have them euthanized.

He's ignored, thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I thought you was going to cut wood for the rest of the day.
Still Sharpening a chain that I hit a big nail or screw with that was buried in the bottom 6 feet of trunk of a 60 foot maple I was bucking up down near the base, figured I'd service the saws, flip the bars, touch everything up and wait for it to warm up a little outside. Should be out cutting, but fucking around and blabbing on here a bit first. But, you're right, I did say that. Heading back out now shortly.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Very sorry to hear. Prayers sent.
It’s very much real. People getting sick fast.
I pray for our future.
Be careful and be clean.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,012 Posts
Joined 11 hours ago. Which moronic old user is this being reborn as whole new fag again? Someday, please, please have one of the mods or Jeff or Monty out these multi-name butt fuckers someday with all their old usernames and IP addresses so we can round them up and have them euthanized.

My guess is Fallon.

·
Registered
12,639 Posts
LOL so fkn what, you want sympathy now but take the piss because "Charlie" has it
We are all in this together.
Look at you acting all grown up now, aww, bless you little Man.

·
rodent aviator
6,425 Posts

Saw several threads by him when I got up this morning. Based solely on the thread titles and without opening any of them, I immediately put him on ignore. BOOM! All the troll threads disappeared.

·
Registered
18,317 Posts
Saw several threads by him when I got up this morning. Based solely on the thread titles and without opening any of them, I immediately put him on ignore. BOOM! All the troll threads disappeared.
1st time I've ever used it. Works wonders. I was impressed.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Wishing him and the rest of his family/contacts the best.
PS Not sure if this is any consolation but I have a friend in Cali who is 64 who got it three weeks ago. He was in ICU and had his blood oxygen drop so low lost consciousness, well today he is back home and recovering nicely..the rest of his family also got it including his wife who though 10 yrs younger is paralyzed waist down due to injuries suffered in the service....strangely she pulled through it pretty easily with no medical intervention.
Anyhow best wishes to him and his.

21 - 40 of 133 Posts