Yellow Bullet Forums banner

I guess the US 41 rumors were BS, just like I said they were!!!

3K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  Smokin408 
#1 · (Edited)
I give up!!!

#20 ·
Demo day 2 at US41. Were gettin there. This track is gonna look totally diff when we’re done. 200 ft of new concrete down center. Sides. And burnout pads. Guardrails gone in center. Nice barries will replace them. We Start laying pipe tomorrow for new system. Anyone bored. We could use help for next week or so. To say $ is being spent on your track is an understatement!!! 😁😁😁
Oh shit I didn’t know you owned the track?

#13 ·

It would help if they returned a phone call once in awhile.
Been offering help & trying to give them money since Mr. Hupke took over and they won't call me back???
Left another message Thur, haven't heard a word??

#26 ·
I deleted everything because I got pissed off and tired of helping them.
I've been posting updates every chance I got.
I posted all their special shows every chance I got.
I've been offering help, equipment & money since the new owner took over and they don't have the decency to return a frigging phone call!!
When the virus hit I offered to buy a dozen t-shirts and posted several places we need to support the track & buy some stuff, they never returned the call.
When they were begging for money to buy employee uniforms, I offered to buy all of them and they never returned the call.
After that I ran into a guy that did parking lot striping. I made a deal to pay for striping the pits, they never returned the call.
They were begging for money for these latest updates and offering season passes, I tried to buy one 4 different times,
they never returned the calls.

I have never had so much trouble in my life giving someone help & money.
All I wanted was to show appreciation for saving the track from that POS thief denny that was stealing every nickle he could and ruined it.
I'm retiring again & moving to the area near the track, you would think a guy with a few bucks living in the area & races 4 cars would be worth picking up the phone when he calls to hand them money!!!

So as I posted, I GIVE UP!!!!
I'm not wasting another second trying to help or support them, and will probably move closer to Indy instead??

#27 ·
If you don't have Steve or Adams personal numbers and are just calling the track they don't get messages. They get so many messages its insane. The best way would be to message them on Facebook or a text. I thought you raced there a lot. Go see them. They are there all the time. Don't get mad. These guys are working their asses off to get that place back to what it used to be, and doing a great job doing it. They have had so many, offer to do stuff, and have never come thru its ridiculous. So If you could, how about cutting them some slack? You have no Idea how much stupid shit they have to deal with on a daily basis. It really is crazy. Now you are talking shit about them. Going to move to Indy over it. Wow, Really? Come on.

#32 ·
MrDragster1970 was trying to answer the owners call for help. I cant blame him for being pissed about not getting a return call. Maybe he did not know there was a better # to call, I dont know. I do not agree with you when you said "now you are talking shit about them" He is understandably pissed even if he unknowingly was calling the wrong track phone number. JMO

#28 ·
This was posted on Facebook. Looks pretty good to me.

Image may contain: sky and outdoor, text that says 'PRE-STAGE STAGE'

Image may contain: basketball court and outdoor

ATTENTION US41 BRACKET RACERS:
We wanna show off our new upgrades. So.....how bout a 2 dayer bracket race next weekend. Aug 8th-9th 2020
Here’s how it’s gonna play out.
Saturday will be a GUARANTEED $3000 to win for $100 entry non points/double entries —-Box/No Box we will run 2 colors. $50 rd money with 3rd round win. Box/no box final for big money. $40 rebuy 1st rd. No Jrs or sportsman this day. OVER 120 cars I will raise the pot!!!!
Sunday will be our normal points race GUARANTEED $2500 to win for $75 dollars. $50 rd money with 3rd rd win. Box/no box final. $40 rebuy. 1st rd.
Sunday will also have Sportsman. $50 entry. and Jrs. $30 entry.
Box/no box run 1/8 mile both days.
Gates at 8. Track hot at 9:45.
Friday is TNT from 4-11.
No open TNT on Sat/Sunday
Spectators/Crew. sat/sun $20 day. $30 for 2 day.
Come see the new upgraded track. With our brand new ACCUTIME TIMING SYSTEM. We are family ran and sanctioned by IHRA. We love our racers and want everyone to come race with us!!!
win money is guaranteed. Shortened fields may affect rd money
Please share. Let’s pack it and come see the new improved US41
Steve.

#33 ·
This was posted on Facebook. Looks pretty good to me.

Image may contain: sky and outdoor, text that says 'PRE-STAGE STAGE''PRE-STAGE STAGE'

Image may contain: basketball court and outdoor

ATTENTION US41 BRACKET RACERS:
We wanna show off our new upgrades. So.....how bout a 2 dayer bracket race next weekend. Aug 8th-9th 2020
Here’s how it’s gonna play out.
Saturday will be a GUARANTEED $3000 to win for $100 entry non points/double entries —-Box/No Box we will run 2 colors. $50 rd money with 3rd round win. Box/no box final for big money. $40 rebuy 1st rd. No Jrs or sportsman this day. OVER 120 cars I will raise the pot!!!!
Sunday will be our normal points race GUARANTEED $2500 to win for $75 dollars. $50 rd money with 3rd rd win. Box/no box final. $40 rebuy. 1st rd.
Sunday will also have Sportsman. $50 entry. and Jrs. $30 entry.
Box/no box run 1/8 mile both days.
Gates at 8. Track hot at 9:45.
Friday is TNT from 4-11.
No open TNT on Sat/Sunday
Spectators/Crew. sat/sun $20 day. $30 for 2 day.
Come see the new upgraded track. With our brand new ACCUTIME TIMING SYSTEM. We are family ran and sanctioned by IHRA. We love our racers and want everyone to come race with us!!!
win money is guaranteed. Shortened fields may affect rd money
Please share. Let’s pack it and come see the new improved US41
Steve.
thats a hard deal to pass up if you are a racer in the general area. Say thank you to the owners for saving the track by putting cars in the staging lanes and butts in the stands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.