Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,948 Posts
THAT IS A COOL SETUP.....NOT RICH BY BARETT JACKSON STANDARDS....BUT RICH FOR MINE

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Wondered what your point was, then I saw the ad, I've looked at your car many times and I love the thing, but now that you posted this, apparently these rollbacks are now worth upwards of $65,000-$75,000, I guess I'm gonna need too find a few of these for sale around here and flip them. GLWS of your rocketship, definately bad ass:p

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Lol you they must smoke crack in new England

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Yeah awesome setup but 125k seems a wee bit high.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
there is an ass for every seat

·
Registered
516 Posts
Lol, and people think 10k is too much for the Nate Pritchett Mustang. That mustang might as well be free compared to this chevelle/rollback.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
Ask in one hand...shit in another.
lol!!,brings back memories of what my dad used to say to me when i wanted him to buy me something expensive!!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The hauler sure looked good!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I'm thinking he accidentally put a 1 in-front of $25,000. Just a couple dollar mistake uh?!?!?!?!?!?

I think you are high if you think you could get either the car or the hauler for 25k, and he is selling both along with a pit vehicle as a package. It might be overpriced for some, but it's his stuff and only he knows what it would take to part with it. I was expecting to click the link and see some junk and laugh, but he's got some real nice stuff.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
i tell ya hes a friend of mine and the stuff is very very nice hate to see him sell it hes a tough racer.
No doubt it's a nice set up but I don't think he will be selling it at that price.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts