Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the streets of Detroit. Fist fights, gun fights, drugs all over, hookers, fast talkers, people shot in the alley, robbing, begging, rock throwing and twisted sex in the middle of the streets. I would not trade them day for the life of me. I have been to that end of life... A lot to learn there to be honest.. Later in the years we got the hell outta there.. Now Im looking at going back to the streets of Detroit to see some of the baddest cars.. Strap to offset the threat... :-D Were you born with a silver spoon in your mouth?

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
You were born poor and now you're a poor excuse for a man. Go back to the mean streets and make me some money beotch !!! :smt079

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll go back to street racing real soon..

Now get your punk ass bitch self back to 6 mile and Woodward and get them DSL's workin!!! Wear that leather dress i bought your stanky ass!!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Grave diggin again bitches!

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
on the streets of Detroit. Fist fights, gun fights, drugs all over, hookers, fast talkers, people shot in the alley, robbing, begging, rock throwing and twisted sex in the middle of the streets. I would not trade them day for the life of me. I have been to that end of life... A lot to learn there to be honest.. Later in the years we got the hell outta there.. Now Im looking at going back to the streets of Detroit to see some of the baddest cars.. Strap to offset the threat... :-D Were you born with a silver spoon in your mouth?

That's just fuckin' horrible.............LOL! :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
No spoon hell didn't even have paper plates lol

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
coops, you really know how to gay up a thread with your teddy bears.
LOL.

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
I didn't eat for the first three years of my miserable life...I lived in dumpsters for a while until they threw me out...it was ok though, I found a cardboard box that had three good sides! LOL :p

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
coops, you really know how to gay up a thread with your teddy bears.
LOL.

....but this thread reminds me of how bad things were when I was growin' up Kels, did you know that I lived on scraps that the dog would sometimes leave? :p

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
....but this thread reminds me of how bad things were when I was growin' up Kels, did you know that I lived on scraps that the dog would sometimes leave? :p
no excuse for the teddy bears. :p

·
SATANS CHILD
15,189 Posts
I didn't eat for the first three years of my miserable life...I lived in dumpsters for a while until they threw me out...it was ok though, I found a cardboard box that had three good sides! LOL :p

I had to eat my own shit and piss for the first 3 years of my life and I had to sleep in a sewer for the first 4 years I would sleep by floating on my back in piss and shit water in the sewer ! A 3 sided box would of been great! You sir are a lucky man! :eek:

·
Registered
968 Posts
according to liberals its impossible for "people like you" to make it out of the "hood". the american dream is a lie (according to them).

1 - 20 of 82 Posts