Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this afternoon, me and my buddy are having some beers on my front porch when my dog Brutus came around the corner of the yard. In his mouth was a dead poodle. "Aww crap!" I said, it was the little old lady from next door's poodle. What are we gonna do I asked my bro, we were both pretty lit by then, and he says. "That was an old dog anyway, lets just put it back on the leash in her yard, maybe she will think that it just died." Sounded like a good idea to me. We put Brutus in my back yard and quietly took the dog to her yard and put it on the leash. We got back to the porch let out a heavy sigh and continued drinking beer.

About a half hour later, we hear a shrieking scream. Aw crap its the old lady we thought. She starts cussing up a blue streak, "OMFG, what sick MFing son of a bitch would do this!!!" We cautiously peered over the fence to see her on her knees in front of the poor little poodle. I sheepishly said, "Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, maybe your dog died of natural causes...(?)" She looks up at us and says: "Yeah, he died two days ago of natural causes, I'm talking about the sick son of a bitch who dug him up and put him back on his leash!!! WTF is this world coming to!!! Sick Bastardsssss!!!"

So, should I fess up and tell her what happened?

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,782 Posts
true story .... 2 years ago my nieghbor left for the sand box , had another guy living at his house to take care of it , well he had a little poodle or some other small dog , well the guy who was watching the house would always just let it run around outside he never cared , so one night i here a car stop quick in front of my shop . i go out theres the dog dead ... im like o great how do i tell the nieghbor . well the guy who was watching wasnt to be found , so i just buried the dog in the yard and sent the owner an email saying his dog died , called me up at 4am balling from the sand box...heres the twist the same day i buried the dog i had a guy stop in asking me if i seen his dog , im like nope ...the next day the guy who was house sitting showed up , i told him , hes like your crazy , i had the dog with me while i was gone .............so yea ... basically i buried the other guys dog and my nieghbors dog was alive ... i wish i knew the guy whos dog i buried ...... o well...... but fast forward 1 year or so .... nieghbors dog really did get killed by a car ....and yes both dogs where the same breed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts