Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe just maybe the leaders of this cuntry wll pull there heads out there ass and start worring about home insted of everyone else. :evil: :smt076 sorry about that

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Gary dont hold your breath on it... On second thoughts please do.. then my plan will work with no Chuck needed.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
OK my views.. Hang on!!

Did anyone recieve a call when the US went to help Tsunami? NOPE!! Did you get an e-mail from them? NOPE!! Did they ask you to vote on it? NOPE!! SO the government made this decission on their own correct? But now they can't help their own and asking insurance companies to take care of it!! Which means we as Americans will pay for it once again!!! I think its worse for your own governement not helping than it is to look down at others for not helping.. Would you agree?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
OK my views.. Hang on!!

Did anyone recieve a call when the US went to help Tsunami? NOPE!! Did you get an e-mail from them? NOPE!! Did they ask you to vote on it? NOPE!! SO the government made this decission on their own correct? But now they can't help their own and asking insurance companies to take care of it!! Which means we as Americans will pay for it once again!!! I think its worse for your own governement not helping than it is to look down at others for not helping.. Would you agree?
Exactly! We vote on a few people to represent us, but that IS NOT democracy. If everyone had a true vote in this country THAT would be. Until then its a sham. Part of the reason i dont vote.

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Kelly Pelrine said:
Monty Mikho said:
OK my views.. Hang on!!

Exactly! We vote on a few people to represent us, but that IS NOT democracy. If everyone had a true vote in this country THAT would be. Until then its a sham. Part of the reason i dont vote.

UUmmmmm Kelly we don't live in a democracy. Our form of government is called a Limited Republic.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
You guys are not partiotic!! Move outta the country at once.. LMFAO.. Feels good to be in the drivers seat!! :smt005

·
Registered
424 Posts
I can see the foreign headlines: "Americans living below sea level drown, loot and kill each other and ask for financial aid."

I've got a pretty good idea why the money ain't rollin' in from abroad. :shock:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Bush stated in a interview that he has not asked anyone for aid and does not plan too... Anyway what kind of money will Tsunami and other 3rd world countries give anyway?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
HellBent said:
I can see the foreign headlines: "Americans living below sea level drown, loot and kill each other and ask for financial aid."

I've got a pretty good idea why the money ain't rollin' in from abroad. :shock:
I see a political rant coming soon.. :-D

·
Registered
505 Posts
I seen on CNN that there is at least 12 countries going to help us out.Finally they don't think of themselves.

Hey Monty check your pm's.

·
Registered
424 Posts
good bang for the buck

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have also heard on the BBC that up to 20 countries have afforded assistance, but there has been no reply from your goverment

1 - 20 of 25 Posts