Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed the small # of views on Mark Walter's post regarding Hurricane relief
I realize this is Trash or be Trashed.........but no one has had their life trashed like some the folks from the gulf area
In the last few days I've seen these people with my own eyes here in Georgia........HEARTBREAKING is the only word that comes to mind
Think About It

· Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Monty Mikho said:
Rod, I believe a lot of people have already donated money towards the efforts of some organization to help victims of this hurricane. I donate to the Red Cross every year regardless if a tragedy hits or not. There is always someone who needs help and is the reason I give every year to several organizations. Im not looking for a pat on the back or props for doing so. But people do what they can or feel that they can. If they donated $10 to every post on the internet asking to help the victims they would need their own little donation drive to stay alive.. Not trying to be rude but trying to give you some reasons why...
none taken big dude................I'm just alittle taken aback by all this I guess...............sure didn't mean to offend anyone :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.