Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So far so good. Made it out of ICU early last night and they are moving me out of critical care unit within the hour to a normal room. For all of those giving their well wishes, thank you from the bottom of my heart. To those of you who told me to die, I'm going to motherfuck you when I'm 100%.

Love you all,

·
Registered
452 Posts
Io1

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
So far so good. Made it out od ICU early last night and they are moving me out of critical care unit within the hour to a normal room. For all of those giving their well wishes, thank you from the bottom of my heart. To those of you who told me to die, I'm going to motherfuck you when I'm 100%.

Love you all,
Atta kid, now thats devotion, still in ICU and first thing he does is post on the bullet!! Fukn epic, Monty should be very proud!

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
So far so good. Made it out of ICU early last night and they are moving me out of critical care unit within the hour to a normal room. For all of those giving their well wishes, thank you from the bottom of my heart. To those of you who told me to die, I'm going to motherfuck you when I'm 100%.

Love you all,
this place wouldn't be the same with out ya. I enjoy all your comebacks. get well and unleash hell on these boys...:p:p:p

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
did they get all the gay out??

glad everything came out alright ...

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Atta boy, right back to posting hours after surgery.
It was exploratory brain surgery. Found nothing. Not like they were giving him a life or whatever. Just left him breathing.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I didn't know you were in but glad you made it out alive.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
It's apparent...........................prayer doesn't work!...

J/K.............Who'd I fuck with IF you kicked the bucket!... :smt102

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
What does it take to kill this fucking asshole anyway. If he stays in the hospital long enough maybe Obama Care will get the job done. We can only hope. Get well you worthless fuck.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts