Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't stop buying projects! I just bought a 67 C10 swb stepside beater with no motor or trans. It was gonna be crushed. I thought it would make a nice home for the 355 outta my Malibu after I swap it out for the 408. I already have a 70 Nova and an 86 t top hatchback Mustang and my 78 Malibu, the Malibu of course is the only running and driving project I own. Add to that my 97 C1500 daily driver and my 88 C1500 beater for a back up daily driver (which I am now forced to drive since my 97 shit the bed). Of all these vehicles, the 97 C1500 is the cleanest, but is not currently running. The 88 C1500 runs but has almost 300,000 miles on it, and shit is starting to fall apart. The Malibu runs well, but with no wipers and ET Streets, is for sunny days only. The other 3 vehicles have no drivetrain in them. lol. Did I mention I didn't have any money to buy this truck? I got it from a friend who is letting me pay for it in weekly payments. :smt102 I think I should seek therapy.

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
I thought you were going to say masturbating... I was gonna say I hope it's normal... LOL... ;)

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought you were going to say masturbating... Then I could relate.. LOL... ;)

Well, I could go on all day about that problem, but I don't think I have time to get into it right now. lol.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Don't know that in internet forum terms there is anything wrong with you
10,000 plus posts
5+ vehicles so you never run out of stuff to talk about
1 vehicle that actually runs
Don't actually race
10 year old avatar pic of when you did race

Seems about right to me carry on. :):):):)

·
3,084 Posts
your a car guy....face your addiction, and embrace it! ;)

shoulda seen my wife's face when I drug a 78 Fairmont Wagon home out of a field! LOL!

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Damn........thought this was a masturbation thread

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I have tons of posts. I sit in front of a computer 9 hrs a day, 5 days a week. I get bored, sorry. My car is not a race car, it is a toy, sorry. I am building a new motor to hopefully run the 7.0 index class with, but will only do so locally on a limited basis locally, otherwise it will still be a toy, sorry. It's hard to take pics and drive the car, so if the pic is not current enough, sorry. I do have to correct one point, I have two vehicles that run. :)

·
Moderater
13,745 Posts
May I suggest a little less typing and a LOT more wrenching......:smt064

·
Registered
181 Posts
LOL................i feel your pain man, to many projects, not enough scratch and always checking craigslist, i have the same problem.............

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
I thought you were going to say you can't stop sucking dick, I was going to tell you its because your gay:p:p:p

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
oh i see....can't make it to georgia but you can buy trucks. that's like hoes before bros....more like trucks before ducks....or whatever....you ***! i've never been so heartbroken and let down in my gotdamn LIFE!

ps-just givin ya shit bro. post pics! :cool:
What up thin man:p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts