Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Michael Ray said:
Diesel Navigator... 15 mpg... $2.50+ per gallon... Great!! Whoopee!! :roll:

I hope Ford and GM haven't dug their own graves investing all their money into trucks and SUV's but I won't shed a tear if they did.
Ford has finally spend some development time and money on cars. They are bringing several new models to market over the next few years. I just saw the new Cobra the other day. It's baaaaad!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Uhhh. Yeah... Right... I wouldn't give ya a dime for anything that Ford or GM has built in years..

And obviously neither will anyone else unless they cut the price $5000 with the employee discount.. Funny that Toyota and Honda ain't having any problems moving cars.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Michael Ray said:
Uhhh. Yeah... Right... I wouldn't give ya a dime for anything that Ford or GM has built in years..

And obviously neither will anyone else unless they cut the price $5000 with the employee discount.. Funny that Toyota and Honda ain't having any problems moving cars.
Hey I'm agreeing with Mr Ray AGAIN :shock: .....I do Toyota Northeast advertising......no Employee Discounts.....still kicken butt in Sales :p ......Its all in the product

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Damn WTF? Slow down I still have 15 threads to read.. :-D
since this thread has been Hi-jacked.......let me redirect......Monty, you are THE phuckstick of this site........I for one EXPECT you not to "phuckin' keep up"
See ya later, Phuckface :-D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts