Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both have kinda quick cars and is the reason I will give them a 2 car spot and the leave if they wanna race me.. << Just another race that both will be too scared to run... :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They say the threads with the most facts are usually the biggest and best ones.. LMFAO!!! :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naiser is not fast!!! He's the second fastest SBC in the world!!! Im first!!! Bill Glidden is 5th after Me, Jeff Naiser, Todd Moyer and Tim Lynch... But still number 5 aint bad.. just not as bad as me!!! :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look I called out Pat Musi and Mike Moran last year!! Did they wanna race? NOPE!! Why?? Now Im calling out Jeff Naiser and Bill Glidden for a race!! Will they wanna race? NOPE!! WHY??? Because they know what the Yellow Bullet can do!!! :-D Scaredy Cats!!! :shock:

·
Registered
744 Posts
You called them out and they did not respond only means one thing!! SCARED!! :-D :roll:

·
Registered
535 Posts
just thought i would open old wounds

just thought i would give everyone something to get fired up and discuss

·
Registered
573 Posts
I believe ya, I believed ya when ya called out Kevin Parent, I'll believe ya when ya race them. Speaking of...what happened to Kevin. Still ride the pink nova???

·
NEAR PERFECT
3,829 Posts
You Wanna race Monty......I'll dig my car out of the corner of the garage and we'll race.....lol:p

My money is on Ryan. By the time Monty gets home to work on or to have someone work on the Yellow Bullet Ryan could build three cars. Ryan is not in to garage dinosaurs like Monty is.:smt097

1 - 20 of 35 Posts