Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both have kinda quick cars and is the reason I will give them a 2 car spot and the leave if they wanna race me.. << Just another race that both will be too scared to run... :-D

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Naiser is not fast!!! He's the second fastest SBC in the world!!! Im first!!! Bill Glidden is 5th after Me, Jeff Naiser, Todd Moyer and Tim Lynch... But still number 5 aint bad.. just not as bad as me!!! :-D

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look I called out Pat Musi and Mike Moran last year!! Did they wanna race? NOPE!! Why?? Now Im calling out Jeff Naiser and Bill Glidden for a race!! Will they wanna race? NOPE!! WHY??? Because they know what the Yellow Bullet can do!!! :-D Scaredy Cats!!! :shock:

· NEAR PERFECT
3,829 Posts
You Wanna race Monty......I'll dig my car out of the corner of the garage and we'll race.....lol:p

My money is on Ryan. By the time Monty gets home to work on or to have someone work on the Yellow Bullet Ryan could build three cars. Ryan is not in to garage dinosaurs like Monty is.:smt097

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.