Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got through wiring my car and went back to check the switch panel ever thing is working fine except for when I press the starter button it blows the fuse what would cause this problem :confused: I was wondering if it because I have the ignition wire run to the top post of the sylinod and the ground wire run to the starter and another wire comming from the control box back to the starter side is that the right way or do I only need to run the sarter wire directly to the starter or do I have it right

·
Registered
775 Posts
You should have a battery cable hooked to the starter and (1) wire to activate the starter from your control box. Not sure what you mean by a ground. Ive never seen or installed one with a ground wire. They are normally grounded through the body of the starter.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should have a battery cable hooked to the starter and (1) wire to activate the starter from your control box. Not sure what you mean by a ground. Ive never seen or installed one with a ground wire. They are normally grounded through the body of the starter.

I think I know what I have done wrong thanks for the advice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts