Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, I have the golden spoon. I have invented an item that will sweep the trucking world. For anyone whop has ever had to dispatch, deal with or otherwise manage trucks and/or truckers on your jobs, I have the answer to all your pains.

For the low, low price of just $99.99 (plus $12.95 shipping and handling) you can own the ultimate tool in controlling your truckers.
Xtreme Enterprises brings you the DISPATCHER 3000 -

Coming soon also will be the Fruit Picker 500, the Cash Register 300 and the General Employee Cattle Prod 500...

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome.....How's the Job Going?
Honestly it sucks! However I was in a meeting a week ago today and I should (and I say this with my legs, toes, fingers, nosehairs & testicles crossed) be getting my promotion this coming Wednesday. Looks like they are going to give me quite a large area to run in which should really help me getting back on my feet. Long road to hoe, but much easier making decent money!

Thanks for asking though. I really do appreciate you guys and all the help everyone offered. The Bullet Rawks!

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is it a trucking co....Is it near you?
Yes, they are a conglomerate. They own about 7 or 8 different companies that are all owned by the same guy. They primarily operate tractor-trailer dumps, and I am going to be the Tri-axle dump guy. Looks like they are going to give me the Sarasota, Bradenton, Naples type area of Florida. Sucks because I'll have to move away from my kid, but it's a golden opportunity for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts