Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the self imposed ban is OVER !!!!

I AM BACK BITCHES !!!!! LOL (in my best Lenco Jim voice)

BUT ...I will slow it down now that I weened off the drug that is known as "the Bullet"

AND for the whiners and complainers ...I am only going to do one thread for when I congratulate someone....this way if you are a HATER and not a fan ....stay off that thread ....seem fair enough??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously though ....I am honored , humbled and blessed to work with some really great people in racing and to have had ONE HELL OF A YEAR working with these guys ...thank you so much for the opportunity

The funny part is that after the last couple of weeks of racing and all of the cool stuff in racing ....Everyone I saw said ...

"dude ....when are you coming back to the bullet ?....We miss you":(:(

so if you don't like my posts ....SORRY plenty of people do :finga::finga: (especially the customers we work with)

SO ...I AM BACK !!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fuck yeah let the gloating begin!! Forget the haters and get the word out.
It aint gloating or bragging if.... you can back it up LOL :)

Seriously ....we are certainly not perfect and don't always get it right off the hit everytime

But luckily we have gotten the chance to do it right a few times and we are very enthusiastic about our customers when they make forward progress

·
John's X275 fan
1,657 Posts
Hey Joe, now i realy have to get that banner up, these guy's are doin work all over the east cost. LOL great job on all your stuff Joe, it's all part of what makes this crazy fast car go rounds. Tommy out.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
ok the self imposed ban is OVER !!!!

I AM BACK BITCHES !!!!! LOL (in my best Lenco Jim voice)

BUT ...I will slow it down now that I weened off the drug that is known as "the Bullet"

AND for the whiners and complainers ...I am only going to do one thread for when I congratulate someone....this way if you are a HATER and not a fan ....stay off that thread ....seem fair enough??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously though ....I am honored , humbled and blessed to work with some really great people in racing and to have had ONE HELL OF A YEAR working with these guys ...thank you so much for the opportunity

The funny part is that after the last couple of weeks of racing and all of the cool stuff in racing ....Everyone I saw said ...

"dude ....when are you coming back to the bullet ?....We miss you":(:(

so if you don't like my posts ....SORRY plenty of people do :finga::finga: (especially the customers we work with)

SO ...I AM BACK !!!! LOL
I have to get confirmation, but you may have another killer car on your list PM me for details

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hey Joe, glad to see another good guy from back home on here. Say hey to Freddy Brown when you get a chance. Tell 'em John from Chassis Connection says "What's up cuz!!"

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Joe, glad to see another good guy from back home on here. Say hey to Freddy Brown when you get a chance. Tell 'em John from Chassis Connection says "What's up cuz!!"
Hey John

How is the south treatin ya cuz ?

I will tell freddy you said hello the next time i talk to him

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome back Joe and thanks for returning my call

1 - 20 of 25 Posts