·
Registered
1,094 Posts
when I used a lighter to put a little light on the subject.......fuel can

Not me, but have heard that one before

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
almost fell off a 6ft ladder onto a pegboard rack with different color vinyl rolls holding a 180lb display case full of neon tubes.

·
Registered
162 Posts
When I was swimming up against the current from a flooded over road and then drifting back to the road. Didn't think about how the water normally got under the road until I was sucked underwater through the culvert and about 30-40 yds away when I popped up freaked out. True story.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
When I was swimming up against the current from a flooded over road and then drifting back to the road. Didn't think about how the water normally got under the road until I was sucked underwater through the culvert and about 30-40 yds away when I popped up freaked out. True story.
That is some scary shit right there!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Holy shit your lucky:-Daw

·
Boosted Fredneck
2,408 Posts
Fuck, that's nuts!

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
i was cutting a large branch off of a tree with a chainsaw....my dog knocked over the ladder ...i fell about 15 feet and landed on my back with the chainsaw running full speed in my hand right in front of my face .... missed death buy inches ...true story ....and dont say it ...what a dumb-ass ...i know

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
When I got hit by that Lincoln after riding my brand new (35 miles on the OD) GSXR 750, with both tires locked up, into cross traffic on 7 mile road in Detroit. The worst dumbass "Hey watch this" moment in my life... Oh yeah with no helmet and a T-Shirt.

·
Registered
880 Posts
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood went suicudal and jumped off a lift on top of me.....havent "felt" rite under a car since!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts