Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I-90 will be closed tomorrow across South Dakota.
They are hauling a 200-ton lump of coal so they can add Obama to Mount Rushmore ....

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
Your anti president shit is getting lame. We get it, you dont like him. Time to come up with some new crap. He aint my favorite either but shit, the rap is tired already.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your anti president shit is getting lame. We get it, you dont like him. Time to come up with some new crap. He aint my favorite either but shit, the rap is tired already.
Wow!!!!!Easy turbo....Just postin up stuff that was sent to me that I thought was funny.

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
Except that this is one of several anti presidential threads you have done in the last couple days and their not even int he political section. We get it, Obama is running this place down. Its old, just like the Bush shit was.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 with bumper stickers yesterday!!! and this one today. When did 2 = Several? :confused:

and, does it really belong in the political section if its a joke?

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
i dunno, just seems like the joke is old. Like when they were bashing Bush, it got old real fast.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
Except that this is one of several anti presidential threads you have done in the last couple days and their not even int he political section. We get it, Obama is running this place down. Its old, just like the Bush shit was.
don't like it don't click on it....its that simple...dry your vagina!!

·
Registered
15,442 Posts
Good one OB1

·
Regulator
35,412 Posts
I'm fucking crying!!! that made my day!!

·
Regulator
35,412 Posts
Hey fuck head if you don't like it GET OUT OF THIS TREAD. And i still think it was fucking funny" fuck i'm still laughin"

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
lmao

1 - 20 of 20 Posts