Yellow Bullet Forums banner

161 - 180 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
You're full of shit, period.
I've driven v-6 GMC 10 yd dump, C70 bb chevy with a grain box on it, plus several others thru the years.
Again, you're flat out full of shit. Stop making shit up...you're making yourself look even dumber than the canucks that run this place.
Not making anything triple dick obsession!!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Oh yes the compression release. Big deal. Our 220 cummins had those in our d60& d65 komatsu crawlers. But what that has to do with power and milage is beyond me !They were still gutless wonders. Even the 350 wasn’t overly healthy. Thats a fact.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Knob lickers always resort to bullshit when they don’t know fawwwwwwwwwwwwwwk all!
Lol, this applies more to you than anyone in this thread bud. Most everything you spew is bs, plain and simple.
My favourite of the day was when @triple obsession says he ran a gasser, then a diesel and the diesel pulled better (post 143). To that you replied that you knew a guy who ran a gasser, then a diesel and he said the gasser pulled better (post 146).......man this shit is funny. Please stop though, you’re making Canadians look dumb.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Lol, this applies more to you than anyone in this thread bud. Most everything you spew is bs, plain and simple.
My favourite of the day was when @triple obsession says he ran a gasser, then a diesel and the diesel pulled better (post 143). To that you replied that you knew a guy who ran a gasser, then a diesel and he said the gasser pulled better (post 146).......man this shit is funny. Please stop though, you’re making Canadians look dumb.
No not quite. I said I know a guy that towed d6& d7 with gas 427. That would put the weight close to what triple knob obsession says. But you probably couldn’t figure that out.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Every single Ford post its always the exact same knob lickers that fawk it up. But thats fine. We know what to expect each time. 502, gary, triple knob session and 440. Always the same. Same goofs. Oh shit sorry almost forgot ps.oh yes lumptard.

161 - 180 of 255 Posts