Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Yeah maybe for a bit, but I don’t stay in it for the long haul, the Ford guys get all whiny, start crying like little girls, start name calling and what not, it’s pretty pathetic, I usually call it at that point.
Well, I'm in this one because I got "called out". So far, I've yet to get put in my place though. Guess the "call out" didn't go very well...

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I think you'd be hard pressed to polish Henry furds turds as he was into the enema thing.
He was a regular visitor to the Sanitarium in BC. The slapping machine & yogurt enemas were a couple of his favs....seriously.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
He is all hat, no cattle, He says he will ride his dirt bike further than your jeep in the trails, Have you seen the guy, He looks like he is 70, smokes like a chimney, I'd wager he would stroke out just trying to kickstart it, and it would have to be under 125cc for him to even think to kick it over, He is nothing more than a waste of skin and his mom should have gobble him down while his bones were still soft, Pretty much the bullets biggest loser. he belongs on the HAMB with the rest of the greybeard know it alls!!!

·
Señor Member
26,828 Posts
I think you'd be hard pressed to polish Henry furds turds as he was into the enema thing.
He was a regular visitor to the Sanitarium in BC. The slapping machine & yogurt enemas were a couple of his favs....seriously.
The same things Furd fan boys still enjoy to this very day.

🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Any car before the Model T was considered a toy for the rich.
Hmm, so what you're saying is....
Ford took the automobile (which was already invented), and put it on an assembly line (which again, was already invented). So he took 2 ideas/inventions, and you believe he was the greatest man that ever lived.
Hey, how about you? Got any timeslips to put against my half ass passes? Maybe from that GNX? After all, this is my "call out" thread.

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Steve I can guarantee you that not one of the “three amigos” 440 Budda , Swizzlestick1 or 502 “S”uper “S”issy will not only NOT read the article you linked to and even if they did they ,between, the three of them don’t have the mental capacity to understand it for what it is.

I enjoy not the herding of cats that talking to liberals like those guys obviously are but rather these threads become historic journeys which within them hold some real valuable information that might be of some benefit to the readers.

Judging by the avalanche of kudos and thumbs up I get in my inbox on the daily I figure reasonable people are getting a lot out of these exercises

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
They just have a distinct hate for FORD. And thats more than noticeable in all their remarks. Last time i checked you are allowed in this country to voice your opinion which Henry ford did. Whether right or wrong it’s nobody’s judgement but his own. In the end he stepped up and helped his country get through the war. The plant above built over 1/2 of the wars b-24 bombers a feat of its own.

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Steve I can guarantee you that not one of the “three amigos” 440 Budda , Swizzlestick1 or 502 “S”uper “S”issy will not only NOT read the article you linked to and even if they did they ,between, the three of them don’t have the mental capacity to understand it for what it is.

I enjoy not the herding of cats that talking to liberals like those guys obviously are but rather these threads become historic journeys which within them hold some real valuable information that might be of some benefit to the readers.

Judging by the avalanche of kudos and thumbs up I get in my inbox on the daily I figure reasonable people are getting a lot out of these exercises
Psssst, Erik-427 says all media is FAKE. So what's the point in reading that?

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
They just have a distinct hate for FORD. And thats more than noticeable in all their remarks. Last time i checked you are allowed in this country to voice your opinion which Henry ford did. Whether right or wrong it’s nobody’s judgement but his own. In the end he stepped up and helped his country get through the war. The plant above built over 1/2 of the wars b-24 bombers a feat of its own.
It's amazing how stupid people can be. Yep, I just hate Ford. That's why I've owned a few over the years... Go back to telling people how HP is what you want for towing.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
It's amazing how stupid people can be. Yep, I just hate Ford. That's why I've owned a few over the years... Go back to telling people how HP is what you want for towing.

[/QUOTE
No thats how blind u are. I didn’t say that. I said the 7.3 has more hp than my 12 diesel thats why it out pulls it. But you are to stupid to get that through you bowtie bean sized brain!![/QUOTE]

·
Señor Member
26,828 Posts

Nice puff piece. LMAO

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
LOL Keep backtracking Steve. It was fully pointed out what you said, and you know it.
So, please explain how I have this deep "hatred" of Ford when I've owned a few. And not just some cheapo thing either, that Lightning wasn't cheap when I bought it.

·
Registered
14,734 Posts
I don’t hate Ford. I hate Henry Ford, and the ford boys on YB that blindly post revised history and pure bullshit.

81 - 100 of 268 Posts