Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Fixed for accuracy
Fer gosh sakes man! I counted, there are zero (0) car related threads on page 1 and only one on page 2.

At least my shit is mildly entertaining.

Wanna talk about Coronavirus some more?

I don’t. I’m overloaded and overwhelmed with all kinds of viral information. I’m here for a diversion.

I started a thread about David vs Goliath which is actually a non Ford automotive thread, this afternoon and it dropped like a beer out of a drunkard’s hand.

The Ford threads seem to be uniquely fascinating.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Did he have the exact patent? Was the actual wiper setup changed a bit. One thing about patents you better be dead nuts on in wording or you are hooped. How many patents did edison steal from Tesla?

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
Fer gosh sakes man! I counted, there are zero (0) car related threads on page 1 and only one on page 2.

At least my shit is mildly entertaining.

Wanna talk about Coronavirus some more?

I don’t. I’m overloaded and overwhelmed with all kinds of viral information. I’m here for a diversion.

I started a thread about David vs Goliath which is actually a non Ford automotive thread, this afternoon and it dropped like a beer out of a drunkard’s hand.

The Ford threads seem to be uniquely fascinating.
Lol, that’s a valid point I suppose, and if I didn’t know you I would believe it :)
dunno if the Ford threads are fascinating, but they sure do bring in a few of the same guys again and again.

·
Registered
14,733 Posts
Did he have the exact patent? Was the actual wiper setup changed a bit. One thing about patents you better be dead nuts on in wording or you are hooped. How many patents did edison steal from Tesla?
Is that REALLY the type of person you are? That’s some ugly shit man. Kearns was ultimately paid 10 million by Ford.

·
Registered
14,733 Posts
Lol, that’s a valid point I suppose, and if I didn’t know you I would believe it :)
dunno if the Ford threads are fascinating, but they sure do bring in a few of the same guys again and again.
Lumbergh..........don’t play “who me?” On this. You enjoy the Ford stupidity too.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Is that REALLY the type of person you are? That’s some ugly shit man. Kearns was ultimately paid 10 million by Ford.
Well unfortunately in life thats the way it is. Its not the way i am so you can go f yourself. The truth is they all screwed him over. But in reality what the hell does any of this have to do with Henry’s contribution to the world?PS mophead Henry Ford died in 1947 so this has fuck all to do with him!!

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
Lumbergh..........don’t play “who me?” On this. You enjoy the Ford stupidity too.
Yeah maybe for a bit, but I don’t stay in it for the long haul, the Ford guys get all whiny, start crying like little girls, start name calling and what not, it’s pretty pathetic, I usually call it at that point.

·
Señor Member
26,827 Posts
Yeah maybe for a bit, but I don’t stay in it for the long haul, the Ford guys get all whiny, start crying like little girls, start name calling and what not, it’s pretty pathetic, I usually call it at that point.
🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
14,733 Posts
Well unfortunately in life thats the way it is. Its not the way i am so you can go f yourself. The truth is they all screwed him over. But in reality what the hell does any of this have to do with Henry’s contribution to the world?PS mophead Henry Ford died in 1947 so this has fuck all to do with him!!
It’s all roses and unicorns now. Got it.

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
The narrator sounds a little slow. She forgot to mention that Ransom E Olds invented the assembly line. Olds...like Furd...would assemble the parts the Dodge Brothers built. ;)

She also forgot to mention that along with those $5 wages...came unannounced visits and interference from the Furd Gestapo...also known as the Furd Sociological Dept. Maybe Hitler got his idea for his Gestapo from ol' Henry himself...

Was the narrator you or 440cuda? :p

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
15,823 Posts
They sound like Democrats....

61 - 80 of 268 Posts