Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Hey dude.....The Romans openly admitted to using the idea of a assembly line that they got from somebody else.
History is a bit vague as to who......
Henry Ford perfected it to the point of becoming mainstream.
So the assembly line hasn't changed 1 bit since Henry Ford stole the idea? I didn't realize all our automotive assembly lines were still using 1913 technology.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Obviously my educating Henryfloored to Ford’s activities in 1930’s NaziGermany struck a chord.

Thats good. Now Henryfloored realizes that old man Ford wasn’t exactly an angel to be admired.
With all the racists and anti-semites on this forum you'd think there would be a picture of HF in the banner.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Lawsuits and legal referencesEdit
  • Kearns v. Ford Motor Co., 203, U.S.P.Q. 884, 888 (E.D.Mich. 1978)
  • Kearns v. Chrysler Corp., 32 F.3d 1541 (Fed. Cir. 1994)
  • Kearns v. General Motors Corp., 152 F.3d 945 (Fed. Cir. 1998) (unpublished decision).
  • (More lawsuits of Dr. Kearns)

Note
Just Ford. Ford is the bad guy!!

·
Registered
14,732 Posts
Lawsuits and legal referencesEdit
  • Kearns v. Ford Motor Co., 203, U.S.P.Q. 884, 888 (E.D.Mich. 1978)
  • Kearns v. Chrysler Corp., 32 F.3d 1541 (Fed. Cir. 1994)
  • Kearns v. General Motors Corp., 152 F.3d 945 (Fed. Cir. 1998) (unpublished decision).
  • (More lawsuits of Dr. Kearns)
Note
Just Ford. Ford is the bad guy!!
And he sued Ford 16 years prior, for the same patent infringement......why is that?

·
Registered
14,732 Posts
And chebby and fodge. Why is that.
Because they all copied it Eventually. Ford actually negotiated with Kearns to buy his patent and then just ripped him off and installed it on their cars. Sleazy as hell. Do you not know this story? See the movie Flash of Genius...it’s pretty good.

·
Registered
14,732 Posts
Ford was the first to offer intermittent wipers......cause they ripped off Kearns. Crush the little guy. Impressive....I guess.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
So Cry-sler didn't steal Kearns design or they just stole it after Ford?

Ford 1st again 🖕

41 - 60 of 268 Posts