Yellow Bullet Forums banner

281 - 290 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Ummm, your buddy made the claim. With no facts, no proof, of anything. I say the opposite, due to what you see. Look at how big the diesel crowd is. A large portion of them don't pull a damn thing. They buy these trucks JUST because it's a diesel. Nothing else
I have plenty of friends. Just because people get pissed at me for calling out their bullshit, doesn't have anything to do with me having friends.
For most people.....buying a diesel is a fad.

·
Registered
11,540 Posts
For most people.....buying a diesel is a fad.
Which means they don't give a shit about towing capacity. So the 7.3 (or whatever) is NOT an option for them. Not sure I'd call it a "fad" either, as it's been going on for quite some time now.

·
Registered
17,700 Posts
You obviously have internet access. USE it. It takes about 5 seconds to find TONS of videos on Youtube, with diesel "guys" that have not, nor will they ever, tow a damn thing with their trucks. Or, if they do, it's something any half ton out there could do. It's a "status" thing. 6"-8" lifts, 14"+ wide wheels, with tires that have no load ratings, you name it.
And you still didn't answer my other question!!!:confused:So i can use the internet to see if your buddies use their trucks to haul trailers what names do they go by?:confused:

·
Registered
11,540 Posts
And you still didn't answer my other question!!!:confused:So i can use the internet to see if your buddies use their trucks to haul trailers what names do they go by?:confused:
Actually, yes, I did answer that question
502SS said:
Everybody I know with a diesel, uses it. What exactly are you trying to argue about?
I grew up/still live on a farm. The people I know with a diesel truck uses it for...
Hauling farm equipment, which includes a multitude of things from goosenecks with hay bails, tractors, grain trailers, sprayers, heads, you name it.
Hauling their 13K plus 5th wheels
Hauling 24' and up enclosed trailers chock full of tools for construction businesses.
But again, what exactly are you trying to prove here? God damn man, give it up. You're arguing just to argue.

·
Registered
17,700 Posts
Actually, yes, I did answer that question

I grew up/still live on a farm. The people I know with a diesel truck uses it for...
Hauling farm equipment, which includes a multitude of things from goosenecks with hay bails, tractors, grain trailers, sprayers, heads, you name it.
Hauling their 13K plus 5th wheels
Hauling 24' and up enclosed trailers chock full of tools for construction businesses.
But again, what exactly are you trying to prove here? God damn man, give it up. You're arguing just to argue.
So why didn't you just say my buddies AREN'T the ones that buy Diesel trucks just to drive around in and they use them for hauling pretty simple answer don't know how that's arguing!!!:confused:And you were the one that brought up guys that buy Diesel trucks just to drive around and not tow or haul with not me!!For god sakes just say what you mean and don't beat around the bush!!

·
Registered
11,540 Posts
So why didn't you just say my buddies AREN'T the ones that buy Diesel trucks just to drive around in and they use them for hauling pretty simple answer don't know how that's arguing!!!:confused:And you were the one that brought up guys that buy Diesel trucks just to drive around and not tow or haul with not me!!For god sakes just say what you mean and don't beat around the bush!!
That IS exactly what I said....
502SS said:
Everybody I know with a diesel, uses it. What exactly are you trying to argue about?
What do you think "uses it" means?
I brought that up, so some of you "experts" could understand, A LOT of people buy diesels, for "status". That IS what I meant. You guys just can't seem to grasp this fact. Jesus man, stop arguing just to argue, and learn to read/understand.

·
Registered
17,700 Posts
That IS exactly what I said....

What do you think "uses it" means?
I brought that up, so some of you "experts" could understand, A LOT of people buy diesels, for "status". That IS what I meant. You guys just can't seem to grasp this fact. Jesus man, stop arguing just to argue, and learn to read/understand.

I'll learn to read and understand when you do!!:rolleyes:And before you say you know how to read and understand that wasn't the case when you butted in PS1 and my conversation on the 4 Cylinder Turbo car and the MMR car it went right over your head!!

·
Señor Member
27,977 Posts
More HP/CI than any Furd...EVAH.

281 - 290 of 290 Posts