Yellow Bullet Forums banner

181 - 200 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Enough MR fantasy I've got a friend trucker. Consider this your "bitch slap"

Best numbers I could find......

Chevy 366 tall deck gas......... 200 H.P.
Chevy 427 tall deck gas..........230 H.P. ----405 FT/LBs

855 C.I. Cummins 250, on a good day around 250 H.P.......torque 680 to 800 FT/LBS. depending on app & model.

But your imaginary friend says otherwise.....

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
Every single Ford post its always the exact same knob lickers that fawk it up. But thats fine. We know what to expect each time. 502, gary, triple knob session and 440. Always the same. Same goofs. Oh shit sorry almost forgot ps.oh yes lumptard.
Pathetic dude. You’re pathetic. You make Henry and Erik look good.

Please tell us more about how gas engines are better for towing.......

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Lumberg. You see thats where you get all screwed up. I didn’t say that. I said for the 700 time. The 7.3 out pulls my 12 diesel to road speed. Then when you numbnuts ask why I said because of the extra hp. But none of you tards can read a whole fucking thread. But thats ok. Then triple knob session says all the gas and diesels were not close. Bullshit. They were very close. And now he posts som hp specs his buddy found him that look very close to correct. However i have drove both and the ones i drove did not give up anything to the 250 cummins other than milage. So i dont really give a shit what you idiots figure because im betting most of you never sat in anything older than 1995. So yap all u like.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Enough MR fantasy I've got a friend trucker. Consider this your "bitch slap"

Best numbers I could find......

Chevy 366 tall deck gas......... 200 H.P.
Chevy 427 tall deck gas..........230 H.P. ----405 FT/LBs

855 C.I. Cummins 250, on a good day around 250 H.P.......torque 680 to 800 FT/LBS. depending on app & model.

But your imaginary friend says otherwise.....
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
OK...my 1st tractor was a GMC Astro . DOA 6-71 Det, replaced with a 250 cumalong. I hauled steel for 11 years with that bitch....Leased to Kaplan Trucking, Clev OH.
70-81,000 lbs depending.
Not a chance in hell a 427 anything would come close.

You're so full of shit you're eyes are brown.
I grew up in a trucking family and own about 50 units currently, you are totally correct on your statement , I learned to drive on an old 238 2 stroke !

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Our best running gas jobs were the 549 Internationals , at one time or another we had most of them , 504 Fords , 427 GMC’s and the 401 v-6’s , and way back dad had Whites.

We still had some GMC steel dump body tandems into 1980’s with 427’s with 13 spd road rangers behind them.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I grew up in a trucking family and own about 50 units currently, you are totally correct on your statement , I learned to drive on an old 238 2 stroke !
Same here International day cab with a 238-10sp. Still love the sound of a good running 318 with a good driver behind the wheel.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Heres a list of some i drove boys. 66 Kenworth tandem 8v71 with 5&4, 68 cabover kw with 335 cummins (my dads truck) 68 427 chevy tandem gravel trucks, ihc 4300 series 466 diesel with 13spd water truck ihc 4900 with 466. I owned two r series macks with 300plus tandems setup to pull our line of crawler tractors. 2001 kw with 460hp n14 cummins replaced aging macks. Currently still own mack gravel truck with 427 and 18spd mack trans.Also racked up some miles running interstate with some buddies who did it for a living. So had a little seat time. Oh shit damn near forgot. 180 ton Dresser Haulpak mining trucks that run 16v149. 3 years off n on on those.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Same here International day cab with a 238-10sp. Still love the sound of a good running 318 with a good driver behind the wheel.
We started my son out at 12 yr’s old in a GMC with a 238 hauling fill dirt , funny as Hell if he stalled it on a hill and got it running backwards.

Now fast forward 25 yr’s he’s a Truck nut and is addicted to KT and KTA Cummins and most days is moving machinery in one of his vintage KW’s and a 50 ton lowboy.

When he’s not doing that he’s doing Heavy Truck towing and recovery, he Loves doing Big recoveries the nastier the better he likes it.

·
Registered
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Fuckin’ despicable! Turning every thread into an attack Steve thread.

Some of y’all really know how to knock the fun out of anything.

I mean does it make you feel smart by taking one specific statement about one specific scenario and bending into whatever you want it to say? Y’all are no better than the mainstream media.

This thread was some raw meat for the resident anti Ford police to chew on. Gives me jollies watching how y’all jump through hoops to rewrite history as if YOU were there yourselves. Casting aspersions about shit you haven’t studied very closely.

No sign of any actual contributions of substance to support your position. I mean heck a lot of stuff happened in the 20th century and there were many imperfect captains of industry, even Tesla had some dark moments but I couldn’t fathom making it my personal duty to announce their transgressions like how y’all jump in every Ford thread I start and call the founder a Nazi.

That’s ^^^ predictable from people that have limited interest in the real story but the stance you guys take is downright slanderous.

BTW a large percentage of diesels are on the way out for light and medium duty trucks. Diesels stink and they suck when they tune them so they don’t stink. Big gas engines are coming back, I think GM is even building a big gasser.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts

Some of y’all really know how to knock the fun out of anything.

I mean does it make you feel smart by taking one specific statement about one specific scenario and bending into whatever you want it to say? Y’all are no better than the mainstream media.

This thread was some raw meat for the resident anti Ford police to chew on. Gives me jollies watching how y’all jump through hoops to rewrite history as if YOU were there yourselves. Casting aspersions about shit you haven’t studied very closely.

No sign of any actual contributions of substance to support your position. I mean heck a lot of stuff happened in the 20th century and there were many imperfect captains of industry, even Tesla had some dark moments but I couldn’t fathom making it my personal duty to announce their transgressions like how y’all jump in every Ford thread I start and call the founder a Nazi.

That’s ^^^ predictable from people that have limited interest in the real story but the stance you guys take is downright slanderous.

BTW a large percentage of diesels are on the way out for light and medium duty trucks. Diesels stink and they suck when they tune them so they don’t stink. Big gas engines are coming back, I think GM is even building a big gasser.
Not attacking Steve just stating facts and our experiences, some of live this crap daily !

And actually I agree that big gassers will be replacing pickup diesels in the future . The small diesels were great till they got hammered with all the emission equipment and some brands have had inherent defects that have been Very costly to correact.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Not attacking Steve just stating facts and our experiences, some of us live this crap daily !

And actually I agree that big gassers will be replacing pickup diesels in the future . The small diesels were great till they got hammered with all the emission equipment and some brands have had inherent defects that have been Very costly to correact.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Well, your butt buddy lied and made shit up. I called him on it with facts. I didn't bend shit, I backed up my claims with cold hard honest FACTS.

Gives me jollies watching how y’all jump through hoops to rewrite history as if YOU were there yourselves. Casting aspersions about shit you haven’t studied very closely.
You weren't there, yet you claim it all as gospel. You've been presented facts in the past but you continue on with your blind love for all things ford narrative......in your own words, "Fuckin’ despicable!"

You don't like it, gather up your little group of make believe minions & liars and make your posts in a moderated section of YB.....until then you get the wrath your stupidity has earned you.

181 - 200 of 255 Posts