8,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......440 Budda and Swizzlestick1

Boom!

oops almost forgot 502“S”uper “S” issy

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
What exactly are you calling out? Are you still sore from getting put in place about who made the first mass produced V8?
So wait, should I believe anything you post? I'm led to believe by Erik-427 that all media is wrong. Or is it just the media that doesn't praise Ford like you do?

·
47,927 Posts
YAWN

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Henry, Ford stock is at $ 5.50 per share . Why don't you buy a shit load of it and watch it continue to go down like it has the past 17 years????? I would like to hear your ans.

·
Smuck
3,871 Posts
Call out? So they aren't going to line up? Does "Call Out" on a drag racing forum mean something different now?
Is it click bait?

WTF

·
Registered
14,814 Posts
Obviously my educating Henryfloored to Ford’s activities in 1930’s NaziGermany struck a chord.

Thats good. Now Henryfloored realizes that old man Ford wasn’t exactly an angel to be admired.

·
Señor Member
26,860 Posts
......440 Budda and Swizzlestick1

Boom!

oops almost forgot 502“S”uper “S” issy

The narrator sounds a little slow. She forgot to mention that Ransom E Olds invented the assembly line. Olds...like Furd...would assemble the parts the Dodge Brothers built. ;)

She also forgot to mention that along with those $5 wages...came unannounced visits and interference from the Furd Gestapo...also known as the Furd Sociological Dept. Maybe Hitler got his idea for his Gestapo from ol' Henry himself...

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
She also forgot to mention that along with those $5 wages...came unannounced visits and interference from the Furd Gestapo...also known as the Furd Sociological Dept. Maybe Hitler got his idea for his Gestapo from ol' Henry himself...
The old armed thugs...er I mean security (y)

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The narrator sounds a little slow. She forgot to mention that Ransom E Olds invented the assembly line. Olds...like Furd...would assemble the parts the Dodge Brothers built. ;)

Ha ha ha suckas! Tell me Swizzlestick, doncompanies do drug testing, background checks and social media scans for new hires today?

I know, I know that ^^^ probably slipped your mind.

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not sure Henry could keep up with my 4WD Jeep CJ.
I probably can’t keep up with you Jeep at the shopping mall gymkhana games you play with the old ladies there but I KNOW I can get farther back in the woods on my dirt bike than you can with yo raggity assed Jeep. 🤣

·
Registered
14,972 Posts
What exactly are you calling out? Are you still sore from getting put in place about who made the first mass produced V8?
So wait, should I believe anything you post? I'm led to believe by Erik-427 that all media is wrong. Or is it just the media that doesn't praise Ford like you do?
Others and myself have proven modern mainstream media wrong countless times.......
Sometimes in GM's defense.......was I wrong then too?

·
Registered
14,972 Posts
I probably can’t keep up with you Jeep at the shopping mall gymkhana games you play with the old ladies there but I KNOW I can get farther back in the woods on my dirt bike than you can with yo raggity assed Jeep. 🤣
I'd like to see him run my trails in Lincoln county WV.

·
Registered
14,972 Posts

Assembly line.....? That honor goes back before the Romans.

1 - 20 of 278 Posts