·
Titanium Member
11,388 Posts
Kidsrdumb these days.

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What teenager in their right mind would rat THAT out??????????
Seeing as the kid was 13 years old when the relationship started, I bet he felt controlled and dirty. I remember as a kid my friends sister made me lick her pussy or get my ass kicked. This butch chick was about 15/16 years of age and I was about 12 or 13.

I didn't want my ass kicked, and I almost never went down on another woman due to the ungodly stench of that chicks snatch.

It was HORRIBLE! :smt078

·
Long Massive Member
8,776 Posts
Seeing as the kid was 13 years old when the relationship started, I bet he felt controlled and dirty. I remember as a kid my friends sister made me lick her pussy or get my ass kicked. This butch chick was about 15/16 years of age and I was about 12 or 13.

I didn't want my ass kicked, and I almost never went down on another woman due to the ungodly stench of that chicks snatch.

It was HORRIBLE! :smt078
Pics? :p

·
Registered
28,524 Posts
The kid is probably a snowflake closet ****. His dad should smack the phuck out of him.

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^ way to go ^^^

Hopefully those Yellowbullet members who are jacking off to her pic on the first page of this thread, don't open page two so they have to stop their stroke mid shaft.

ASSHOLE!
......:smt093.........

·
Registered
18,843 Posts
the kids parents/family were ok with the relationship:rolleyes:he introduced her as his girlfriend. Kid is now in foster care. its all in the video in the link

1 - 20 of 58 Posts