Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Was about to buy one last week. Dick put me on hold for 15 min until I hung up. Fuck him I'll go spend my money somewhere other than them.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Yes they are to goo to be true. I worked on one that had a brake fall apart( not there issue it was dexter) but the out side of the trailer looked ok but the inside was shit! It had holes in the wheel wells. All the trim sucked, it didnt have a piece that fit tight. The floors seemed cheap plywood. Also the tires stuck out side the flared in the side.

It was a 30-32 with triple 5200 I think he paid 8700 that he pickup at the factory.
I would still with something nicer like me Haulmark. Jmo

·
Registered
720 Posts
I bought a 24' V-nose Hurricane this spring on my way down to the GA radial race. I got it with their racer 2 package...electric/lights/rubber floor/vinyl finished walls & ceiling, cabinets. I paided $8100 for it new. It has a few fit/finish flaws...but I'm very happy with it. Works great for me...just wish I would have gotten a 28' now since I want a golf cart instead of a atv.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just got a 22' lark for 4000 no frills but tows well so far.
The floor needed more fastners and plywood on walls was not staggered seams so i corrected at same time i carpeted the walls 4' up.
I insulated the ceiling with 1/2,will add generator and electrical when i have time. Btw went with v nose first trailer only measured 21'1 box plus v, the vendor had a new trailer built to 22'interior to v. Really nice guys "whatnow trailers" in jax fl

·
Registered
482 Posts
Their customer service is horrible but decent trailers for the money.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I agree for the money they are hard to beat. We are a dealer for them and the new line of trailers they have out now seems to be a little better. (pilot trailers). We been ordering all of ours with the screwless 3m exterior with an upgraded .040" thickness and they look as good as any on the outside. We have also been ordering bare on the inside and finishing ourselves, since the waranty work is not done inhouse anyway. works out well. Only problem for us is it takes about 6 weeks from our order date.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts