Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
accuweather has a different forecast...kinda. it also displays the 12 forecast models.
the weather channels forecast is also slightly different.
either way...this is probably gonna SUCK.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Super, I was in Ocean City Maryland this weekend it is so much nicer than South Florida. I have lived down here my whole life and would like nothing more then to get the fuck out of here. Ant Maryland opinions?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I started putting my phucking storm shutters on. They are staying on till November!!!. Im tired of stressing over this shit. If the kids or wife want sunshine. they are gonna have to sit outside.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Yep, Im outta here tomorrow but Mike will still be in the shop. We're in Central FL though, so it should be OK I guess.

That stormpulse site is way better than the one I was using, thanks!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
This storm does not look very good at all.I fell for Fla,its a sure hit for just about a direct hit.when they come below and through we have to watch out in the gulf from pretty much from pensacola to texas-we got the right side of the storm of gustof.I hope you guys be real safe in any of these.I like to see them fade out but,this is crazy.

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Nice site,thanks for the info.I am over here in Moss point and been racing in the past at Mobile.me and lucky done the siding on the tower at the track and me brian and greg ran the electrical.I have the spot at the start finish line by the fence.named kenny morris.If you race there you can use it.My health has not been very positive in the last month or so.but,glad to meet ya.I deal with Sand S speed shop.this is a awsome site on here.alot of info.If I can help with anything let me know.kenny

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Thats no problem.My truck # is on there as # 287.Its the 2nd parking to left of the finish line bleachers.He is a real nice guy and the people there are super.I miss it alot.I had high hopes but,went south for me.I ran bracket 3 .I had ran bracket 2 back in 01 before I was burned and sold my nova to david leopard.They park by max pierce down there by me.I hope it helps,kenny.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts