Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We live in Mendenhall, MS, about 120 miles North of the coast up 49. We have a spare bedroom or 2, a couple of empty couches and plenty of parking space for trailers, etc. If anyone needs a place to crash until the storm passes, or maybe for just a night if you're traveling to somewhere else, just let us know.

Martin Shows

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
in

we have plenty of parking room in panama city, don't have a spare room but do have power hook-up for small rv. 850-532-1038

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Now I read this after the 15 hour death drive to San Antonio! All kidding aside that is awesome and I would do the same if every freaking monster hurricane wasn't wiping out my home.I arrived here this morning with the trailer, race car and as much valuable stuff as I could grab. It might be all I have left after this.

·
Registered
562 Posts
We live in Mendenhall, MS, about 120 miles North of the coast up 49. We have a spare bedroom or 2, a couple of empty couches and plenty of parking space for trailers, etc. If anyone needs a place to crash until the storm passes, or maybe for just a night if you're traveling to somewhere else, just let us know.

Martin Shows
A very classy offer, I applaud you, and your family.:supz:

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Now I read this after the 15 hour death drive to San Antonio! All kidding aside that is awesome and I would do the same if every freaking monster hurricane wasn't wiping out my home.I arrived here this morning with the trailer, race car and as much valuable stuff as I could grab. It might be all I have left after this.
Sorry you didn't make it sooner Darrell. We had a good time at SAR yesterday!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Good call Martin!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Sorry you didn't make it sooner Darrell. We had a good time at SAR yesterday!
passed the track about 0800 this morning and the Clash promowas still flashing on the board. if there would have been a way I would have made it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
It's good to know that there are people out there like Martin. Definitely a class act. If I would have known, I would have come and dropped the car off earlier in the week. I appreciate your thoughts and concerns. The bad shit shouldn't get here till the AM. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
It's good to know that there are people out there like Martin. Definitely a class act. If I would have known, I would have come and dropped the car off earlier in the week. I appreciate your thoughts and concerns. The bad shit shouldn't get here till the AM. Good luck to all.
With luck you might get to do a dyno pull with that Kimber!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.