Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the ortc/uors race in huntsville still on for July 2 and 3 ? Not scheduled yet on huntsville's site.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i don't think it's gona happen but I may be wrong

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Denny Savage has said in another thread it wasnt happening. Dont remember which one though.

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,740 Posts
I said it before, I'll say it again... to skip over a track that's as legendary to small tire racing as Huntsville is a fuckin' crime against humanity.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
X1000....and 2 races...at the same track a series?
Not exactly what I built a car for.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If not huntsville I wish they would consider another track, steele, bama, montgomery, lassiter mountain, or I22. Love their races, hope they schedule it.

RTCTTFMF

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
I said it before, I'll say it again... to skip over a track that's as legendary to small tire racing as Huntsville is a fuckin' crime against humanity.
The spectator counts at Mr Hill's race this upcoming weekend may change their mind.

North Central Alabama is a good location for the mean of outlaw racers also.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
If the fuckin weathers sketchy again Im gonna be pissed!!

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Maybe the race in Jackson has something to do with it. I think it is the following weekend With a $25,000 winner take all.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
I heard something about them coming to Steele? any truth to that?
Not one bit unless theyve put it together recently.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Denny Savage has said in another thread it wasnt happening. Dont remember which one though.
You can never say never... You guys have to understand that it takes an extreme amount of cooperation from the facility, to put on an event the way the ORTC does... Not many are willing to have serious discussions about it..

·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
Ok let us know the rules and class ,payout

1 - 20 of 24 Posts