Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Here's a nice 10 pt. I got a few years back with my 44 mag Desert Eagle (look familiar Monty??):

You can see where the bullet entered on the right side of the deer, but since the deer was quartering away from me it went in on an angle took out both lungs (no guts), and I recovered the custom loaded Barnes bullet in the LF shoulder.

·
Administrator
137,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a nice 10 pt. I got a few years back with my 44 mag Desert Eagle (look familiar Monty??):

You can see where the bullet entered on the right side of the deer, but since the deer was quartering away from me it went in on an angle took out both lungs (no guts), and I recovered the custom loaded Barnes bullet in the LF shoulder.

It sure does.. Get that thing away from me.. Another hot blank down the back of the shirt.. LOL

Nice buck!! Now that's hunting!!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I drove past the little shit about 4 times on an ATV before I finally saw him (you can see the trail off to the side in the first pic) and it never moved an inch!! I ran back to the cabin to get my gun, but grabbed my camera instead, and shot him a few times with that.:p I figured I'd let him get some more meat on his bones. ;)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Had an uncle that lived up in Bay City and all he ever talked about was hunting Boar with a handgun... could be fun kinda like hoggin' when we were in college.

·
Registered
422 Posts
HE'S IN EVERY FIVE DAYS

HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE IT A CITY BUCK WITH ZERO HUNTING PRESSURE AND A NICE FOOD SUPPLY

1 - 20 of 82 Posts