Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how are you guys plumbing the humphrey 31012vdc solenoids with the holley terminator X....im using a dual solenoid setup but not sure what ports to plug off? also does anyone happen to know what wire is the positive and negative on the solenoid?

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Not polarity sensitive unless there is a diode involved. On DC wiring, black, blue w- white stripe or brown is generally 0vdc or negative wire.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I’m sure you know one will be your fill and one your vent. They should tie together with a “T” fitting. For the fill solenoid, I believe you’ll plug the #3 port, pressure source to the #1 port and the #2 port will have the “T” fitting. For the vent solenoid, port #1 will go to the “T”, port #3 will be plugged and port #2 will be your vent. As far as wiring, I don’t think it matters which wire has power or ground.

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my valves have the number 3 port on the side that i both currently have plugged. i just wasnt sure if the ports in different locations was gonna matter compared to the location of the holley valves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts