Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Ron from Santuff ! I recently became a Santhuff dealer and began using there shocks, every car thus far ive installed them on has picked up and went faster with more consistency. The customer service is second to none. Its the best customer service ive seen since i started my business! Looking forward to a lifetime of business and friendship between Santhuff Suspension and Mickeys Chassis Works.

-Mickey

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Thanks Ron from Santuff ! I recently became a Santhuff dealer and began using there shocks, every car thus far ive installed them on has picked up and went faster with more consistency. The customer service is second to none. Its the best customer service ive seen since i started my business! Looking forward to a lifetime of business and friendship between Santhuff Suspension and Mickeys Chassis Works.

-Mickey

Best move I ever made! His shocks just plain work, every car I have put them on the customer calls me after the first time out and is like WOW! I remember the first set I got and was shocked at how smooth they are and the dia. of the shaft.

Ron is a great guy and will do anything to help out! STTFMF!

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
We ran Santhuff's in the rear for a year but switched to Penske's earlier this year and they made an immediate 60' improvement and less shake prone down low. If you run shock sensors it's easy to see the difference in characteristics are very apparent. I think some of it depends on what power adder is being run as well. A lot of blower cars run the Santhuff's. They are both quality products and I got great support from Ron as well as the Penske guys.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
We ran Santhuff's in the rear for a year but switched to Penske's earlier this year and they made an immediate 60' improvement and less shake prone down low. If you run shock sensors it's easy to see the difference in characteristics are very apparent. I think some of it depends on what power adder is being run as well. A lot of blower cars run the Santhuff's. They are both quality products and I got great support from Ron as well as the Penske guys.

how much improvement?

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Consistently .02-.03 in the 60' times & less shake prone. Each react differently to shock velocity. Again, they are both great products and I'm just sharing what our experience has been. I think it's one of those things like any other part...you just have to experiment and see what works best for your car.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I'm currently deciding between Santhuff's and Afco's for my X275 build. Even though it's twice the cost if there is a substantial improvement I'd go for it. Still looking for info on how "substantial" the improvement might be.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
I've only had experience with Strange, Santhuff, and Penske's. So far the higher the cost, like many performance parts, the better the results have been. Some factor will probably be what level of racing you are doing as well. What's needed in a 6 sec car vs a 10 sec car can be quite different.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts