Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Man I had to dive out of the way when he struck. I thought for sure he was coming out of the screen. I guess I much have watched a little too much "When animals attack" today on Discovery Channel. LOL............ That is one big snake for sure. I know the retic. python will strike like that also and if I remember correctly it has 1" or so long teeth. Ouch!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
All those big constrictors can really tear you up bad. Dozens of long recurved and super-sharp teeth. I know a couple of guys who specialize in big constrictors (retics, burms, etc) who have had extensive plastic surgery after bad bites.

Still, better than getting tagged by a venomous snake, I guess. But I prefer my "little" rattlesnakes - never was much into the huge snakes. They eat and shit too much.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was just joking about us finding it but i figured saying that would get some peoples attention.

·
workin it
7,779 Posts
No shit on the 'look the fuck out factor'!!!! My freakin heart jumped and I was bobbin and weavin like the champ, Ali! Phucker is fast...snakes don't bother me, but no way would I be walkin next to something that freakin big...he got that size for a reason...I'm not gonna be next. Good post, caught me off guard...next...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts